Daily Deal Feedback

How often do you check the daily deals?
Almost daily.
Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
Yes.
Do you use the Watchlist feature?
Just quit using it, theres no need as I'm checking regularly.
Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
I think I prefer theme. Both are fine.
What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
I pretty much only buy when things are on sale.
Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
A schedule of upcoming sales would be fantastic.

Daily

Kinda of a bummer that they aren't 50% off and the sales are only for the entire set and not pieces individually. I don't want that Vampire helm but the sale has only the full set.

Not at all.

On theme is way better.

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?

I would say 60% because boxes aren't on daily deals obv.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?

For the steam client, it's hard to know when something is on sale. I would like to know if something is on sale more easily.

Rarely, usually only when I'm already going to buy something.

Prices still way too high in general

The what-list feature?

Themes

5%

36 hour deals instead of 24
We would love to get your feedback on the following queries:

* How often do you check the daily deals?
Not too often, mostly using "watchlist".

* Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
No, I let most of my watchlist pass, too expensive, $32 a hat? wtf!

* Do you use the Watchlist feature?
Yeah, great feature for so many microtransactions!

* Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
I suppose type, because if every hat is on sale and a hat was one of my interest I instantly know that my hat WOULD be on sale.

* What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
100%! Again, $32 dolars a f**king hat...

* Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
Yeah, some microtransactions aren't visible for sale, like some shield skins I've seen in the in-game market but not the site, and I want them with discount... and again, not $32 dolars...
And longer sale times!
Last edited by Magnamuz on Sep 18, 2017, 8:07:51 PM
"

Everyday

"

Yes, definitely.

"

Yeah, although for me personally its not that useful. Maybe if a message in-game were to remind you rather than mail on the site, it could be better.

"

I dont have a preference. But I see why people would prefer theme over type.

"

100%. I'm cheap like that.

"

A countdown timer til the sale ends/when the new sale begins could be a very simple but great addition to the specials page. Also, I'm sure you've heard this before over and over again, but having a preview on your current character would be awesome. But honestly, a timer would make me satisfied as well.
Everyday

Not enough, the discound is little compared to the real price.

GGG meeds to adjust MTX price by region, it's very expensive here in brazil, 200 points = 1/8 of the minimum wage and the cool stuff cost 200+ points

There is one? lol

Micro

80% of them
--Every Day

--Now they are with bulk deals

--Somewhat. I set a bunch of stuff to be watched a long time ago but when I buy them it doesn't get removed from the list so I stopped using it.

--Why not both!

--100%

--Removed when item is purchased. Opt out for messages on your site and only receive emails (as I don't login to check messages.. ever). An in game interface would of course be the best solution for me and maybe a bunch of others. Let me open the mtx tab and click "watch" on each piece and then give me a tab to look through all of my watched items.
"
Daily
"
I'd like notifications via email for watchlist.
"
Extensively
"
Probably theme if i had to choose.
"
75%+
"
Yes. See below.

Stop the watchlist clogging up my inbox please. Or make then disappear when expired. Nobody likes to know they missed out if they dont check the site daily.
In-game previews.
Persistent spectres.
Yum Gibbs!
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
SMS warning!

Now i want mtx for all traps type, DD each skill deserve a great mtx.

^this. still want my ice crash mtx *cry
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Last edited by guggelhupf on Sep 18, 2017, 8:08:43 PM
-Used to check everyday but since the watch list feature I only see what's on sale during login.

-Yes

-Since it became available. This is how I've purchased all my most recent MTXs

-Based on theme I may go all out and get the whole set. By type I'm more likely to purchase something more frequently.

-100% Asides from the random gamble boxes I buy everything off the daily deals. I also have so many MTXs that I have no rush to get new ones.

-Would be interesting if the daily deals were pulled together based on the current selections of the masses with their watch lists.

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info