Daily Deal Feedback

"
MilkJugg24 wrote:
I feel like it's great. But maybe putting out a table for what's going on sale each month would be nice.

League of Legends does that exact thing and it lets people pre-plan when they're gonna buy what they want.

If I knew what thing I wanted and when it was going on sale, I'd totally put a reminder on my phone to hop in and grab it.

ABSOLUTELY AGREE MAN
How often do you check the daily deals?
Every Day

Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
ah yeah, they are pretty good

Do you use the Watchlist feature?
nah, i just check the specials tab every day when i play

Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
i think both are good

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
ah, not too much

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
ah, idk, not really
Every day.

No, they should have a larger discount.

Yup.

I like both.

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
About 60% i gather.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
Preview on character/item option is a must have, too many mtx just do not look as expected when you apply them in-game.
Also, refund... One of the recent additions, 'raging ravens' mtx, which you can't see when playing, is a prime example of mtx gone absolutely wrong.
Almost daily.

Not quite, see last question.

Nope.

Theme, by far.

100%

My economy doesn't allow for too many deviances, and so I miss out on many deals I would have loved to buy. Simple reason being that the deal is offered at a time where I've no spare cash left for the month.

I'd like to see an option to save a daily for later. That would allow me, and other economically challanged beings, to buy a daily we wanted when we have the economy to support it.

Or perhaps a monthly "pick 1-3 dailies during the month that will reappear first day next month".

Just... anything that would allow poor gamers to prioritize a fancy bunch of pixels over healthy food. :)
Whenever I have points left over, I check them everytime I log in.

Yes.

I didn't know this is a thing.

I prefer sorting them by microtransaction type.

Very few, maybe 5-10%?

This may be more general than just daily deals but I would love a preview function for MTX. Especially when combining helmet skins and effects, it's pretty much impossible to tell how it's going to look before buying and that, in my opinion, is a big problem.
Q: How often do you check the daily deals?
A: Daily

Q: Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
A: Yes

Q: Do you use the Watchlist feature?
A: Didn't know there was one

Q: Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
A: Theme is preferred but when you aren't interested in that theme there is nothing to purchase. When by microtransaction type at least you may get something you like, though in the case of pets it's both a theme and type for which I generally have no interest.

Q: What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
A: 95%; When new to the game I didn't buy using the sales but also didn't purchase any of the more expensive items but since the prices are so high I couldn't afford to purchase that way anymore. Now almost all my purchases are through the specials.

Q: Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
A: Yes, please put back in place showing the savings over regular prices since the prices are still so high I can't tell if its actually on sale. Between that and the lack of interesting choices in the specials it's put a damper on any purchases.
A: It would be nice to have additional special options or an additional discount based on the supporter level.
Last edited by SquirrelIView on Sep 19, 2017, 3:45:03 AM
Hi,

Here you go:

Daily.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

50-70%

Yes, there are so many microtransactions available that it is really hard to find your way. For example I would like to combine the MTX from daily deal with something nice that is not discounted... And I want to search for this item... I would appriciate to have a full text search available in the store at least.

I would also appriciate some kind of preview feature (let's call it "a fitting room" like in the store, where you could try the MTX on your character. It happened to me many times that for example a helmet did not pass together with armor causing some strange graphical artifacts.

Z.
Last edited by zZzbynek on Sep 19, 2017, 3:58:15 AM
Every day, can't afford missing something.

Sure!

Yes.

Type based.

Well, don't have the overview about that, but I guess round about 70%.

It'd be nice if the seperate armor pieces would also be on sale, if the complete set is in the daily deal. I mean ist really useless to buy the full set, if your only missing one or two pieces.
Processing tuned down tempest shield MTX [pending...]
Daily deals get checked daily, as they should!

Generally speaking yes. There might be some deals that could have a larger discount and maybe also make it possible to purchase every armour part on its own and not only the whole thing.

Maybe once or twice. But since I'm checking every day...

No preference here. Both work very well.

Actually quite a lot. I would guess round about 70-80%. The rest newly added MTXs, Mystery Boxes or from Leagues.

I think the videos are good, maybe a little too short and a more in game action with the MTX would be cool. And I know it is a longshot but maybe a refund or trade for MTX? :-)
As often as I can.

Yes.

Yes.

Theme.

My MTX purchases are 100% daily deal.

Some sort of "best price" tag, so that I know that this item will never get cheaper.
Last edited by Nataiq on Sep 19, 2017, 3:47:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info