Daily Deal Feedback

Unfortunately I don't check the deals at all anymore. Even at a discount, a single armour set is as expensive as a AAA game, and I've already put far too much money into this game with far too little to show for it. I understand the various factors involved as to why the prices are the way they are, but there are many who simply see it as a bad value proposition. The game itself heavily encourages people to play multiple different characters and builds, while the MTX system heavily DIScourages people from playing multiple different characters and builds due to the cost of outfitting a new character with an armour set, skill effects, character effects, weapon effects, etc.

My only suggestion would be to give older MTX's a much heavier discount. I would seriously consider purchasing an armour set at 75% off.

Last edited by Aziraphale on Sep 19, 2017, 3:16:35 AM
"
RDPhibes wrote:

Being able to see them before-hand on character would be bad. Don't add that as some MTX would fail beforehand.

Are you even being serious? Can't tell if otherworldly cynical or just stupid...if an mtx would "fail before hand" then how about it shouldn't be sold in the first place, or the goal here is a priory to trick customers into buying something they don't like? This is literally saying "Don't give your customers a chance to know in full what they are buying, otherwise you wont be able to scam them anymore."

Last edited by Аstyanax on Sep 19, 2017, 3:28:05 AM
How often do you check the daily deals?
Only when I'm activeley playing. Then its every day.

Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
Yeah I guess. Still expensive as hell for eastern europian countries.

Do you use the Watchlist feature?
Yes, definately.

Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
Theme

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
Eh, like 25%?

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
Have an email sent out if something you want is on watchlist.
Every day.

Well, prices still a bit too high for me.

Yep.

Both are good. Some MTXs can make a good thematic pack while others can't.

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
Very large percentage. Like 95 or so.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
Don't think so. Anything I could think about was already mentioned it this topic.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
--> Daily

--> Yes

--> Don't know what this is! O_o

--> Theme based

50% (When i start a new build and you release the new SRS ravens for example i can not wait any longer ;-) )

--> Preview function (TOTALLY NEEDED!)
--> Refund option (for every 100$ you have spend your get 1 Refund or something like this)

Thank you,
Oggravil
"

Daily.

"

MTX still feel expensive, but its accessible enough.

"

Yes. For the few most interesting items. Most MTX in PoE is unbearably gaudy and tasteless, so its easy to pick the few ones I am actually interested in.

"

It doesn't really matter as long as whatever is on my watchlist eventually shows up, but I guess themed grouping looks fancier.

"

At least 50%, since I use the watchlist.

"

More deals on well designed items and fewer deals on yet-another-spiky-overdesigned-armour-with-too-many-details-#21389192.
On a daily basis

Yes.

Yes, but since I check daily its not really necessary.

Yes, "themed" sales are great.

Roughly half, hard to estimate with box gambling.

Not right now.

----

That being said I feel that the daily deals in the past week were very lackluster. I can't get excited for what you can hardly dispute are petting zoo rejects.
"
duckfluffed wrote:
The players need the ability to preview MTXs on their own characters while in their own hideout.

<3
at least once a day
They're non-intrusive on the frontpage, so more would be too much.
no
Micro type
What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimate are made because of daily deals?
90%
Weekly Deals

Oh and....use a proper polling tool next time please.
Last edited by Imaxilian on Sep 19, 2017, 3:31:09 AM
We need to be able to preview items since the majority fit poorly, but there are 100 other things you should add or fix first.
Last edited by DrDraids on Sep 19, 2017, 3:32:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info