Daily Deal Feedback

Thank you for daily deals like this, it is much more exciting to check to see if there is anything I want.

Now to answer your questions:
How often do you check the daily deals?
-Every day.

Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
-In game and in the store page, yes. Not from the news page, as it only shows three daily deals maximum.

Do you use the Watchlist feature?
-Nope.

Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
-I do not mind either. But if you do them, make sure everything is in it. For example: The "purple" sale this week did not include the purple scorpion pet. :(

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
-99,99%, I try to buy everything on sale so that I get more out of my points. The one time I bought something off sale was when I felt you guys deserved it, for the phoenix wings. The expansion was just out, and they look so awesome, I couldn't wait for a discount.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
-Yes, please add individual armor pieces to the daily deals when you have a full set on daily deal. It happens quite often that I do not have a full armor set yet, and skip buying the full set in the hope the individual armor pieces are on sale. As an example, yesterday the full purple necrotic armor set was on sale, I only had the helmet. I almost skipped this sale due to not wanting to re-buy the helmet. If the individual pieces of that set were on sale, I'd be able to buy everything I didn't already have to complete the set at a discount. Currently I have the same issue with the vampiric armor set, due to the rogue exile look daily deals you had a while back.
-Kind of unrelated to daily deals: I'd love to see sets of 5-10-20-25-50-100 mystery boxes in the store. Or allow players to set an amount before clicking "buy".
-I'd also love to have a category in the mtx stash tabs which is "current mystery box microtransactions", which displays everything you have gotten from the current mystery box type already. This way we won't have to check every single category in the mtx stash to see which and how many items we have already gotten from the current mystery boxes.
-An easy way to see which microtransactions we already own, like with the premium stash tab upgrades. I kind of collect EVERY microtransaction available, so every time there is a group daily deal I have to manually check every item on the list to see if I already have it.
-Maybe include the content from the current mystery boxes in the daily deal sales, for the people who do not like waiting or gambling. This would allow those players which are looking for something specific, to buy it right away. But only if they keep an eye on the daily deals. This would therefor also give players incentive to check the daily deals every day. Wanting something specific from the mystery boxes and not being able to get it right away, or even after a 1000 boxes feels punishing right now.

Thank you for the good work, and the awesome looking microtransactions.
Every day.

Yes.

No, but only because I check them every day anyway.

Probably theme, but I like the larger sales of either type.

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
The vast majority of them.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
SMS might be cool. Maybe once a month do a vote for the final weekend's mtx sale?
A search bar to find a specific thing quickly, and previews within the hideout
yea you ask about money???
why not put something in league rewordes??????
what you got this league, what microtransactons????? shame you
I never buy more
Every Day!!!

Yes, we can say that.

No, what is that?

Microtransaction type

50%

I would like to see more daily deals/day :)
Everyday.

Yeah its not to bad.

Yup!

Theme

100%

What features would you like to see?
Daily deal email list that I could subscribe to
Last edited by Breakleg on Sep 19, 2017, 2:55:12 AM
Every day

Yes

Yup

both

I think most of them, 90%~

Yup, would love to see separate pieces of armor to be on sale together with full armor, cuz of mystery boxes.
Also, preview system would be great.
And the last one, but probably the hardest one - can we sell or otherwise do something with duplicates?
NANI
"
We would love to get your feedback on the following queries:

1. Quite often
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Theme
5. ~60%
6. Way to just buy microtransactions without using any points. And plz stop with this +5 points on the price, quite often you left with 5 or 5 short, i don't need that much wetas.
I mostly just buy the support packs and spend all my points immediately after so I don't pay much attention to the daily deals
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
༗ IGN: Legintown ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens Thread: 1772222 ༗

85% xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info