3.0.1e Patch Notes

Will ggg ever fix the bandit quest bugs on standard, stay tuned for the next episode of "ggg still don't give a shit about standard players".
Last edited by KkPinto on Sep 15, 2017, 5:59:44 AM
"
Drimli wrote:
I am pretty sure by now that 9/10 of the GGG team are working on China branch and Xbox stuff... this league is a joke and the bug fixing and shit is the worst i have ever seen in PoE... if this is going to be the standard of the future i think it is time to find another game... GGG is committing suicide by greed.

This. I had a bad feeling this would happen as soon as they announced Xbone port. Damn "consolization" ruined so many great PC games over the years.
"
Dex8172 wrote:
"
Drimli wrote:
I am pretty sure by now that 9/10 of the GGG team are working on China branch and Xbox stuff... this league is a joke and the bug fixing and shit is the worst i have ever seen in PoE... if this is going to be the standard of the future i think it is time to find another game... GGG is committing suicide by greed.

This. I had a bad feeling this would happen as soon as they announced Xbone port. Damn "consolization" ruined so many great PC games over the years.
Still no fix for not being able to desecrate 3.0 mobs in maps. Currently, they still only desecrate if the map is rolled with them present in that map otherwise they won't pop. This is extremely bothersome as a Raise Spectre build. At one time you wanted to do persistent Spectres but now it's a struggle to even get the spectres we want. :/
"
Still no fix for not being able to desecrate 3.0 mobs in maps. Currently, they still only desecrate if the map is rolled with them present in that map otherwise they won't pop. This is extremely bothersome as a Raise Spectre build. At one time you wanted to do persistent Spectres but now it's a struggle to even get the spectres we want. :/

- Non persistent Spectres;
- SRS nerf;
- Dumb minions AI;
- 8s Convocation Cooldown;

GGG gives a shit to summoners. Minion builds are not in meta, and non-meta build doenst sell MTX.

Maybe someday, when Mathil, ZiggyD or Zizautism play necro builds GGG will look to it too.
I just bring the truth!

Last edited by RenanLamante on Sep 15, 2017, 7:16:26 AM
iv said it once ill say it again make a PREMIUM ACCOUNT STATUS OR A SUBSCRIPTION FOR 15$ A MONTH and reward players monthly with free coins!!!! lots of work in this game needs to be done, all uniques need a skin, all the AI needs to be fixed so people can play geomancer/necromancer or whatever they want and should not have to buy a NEW GEM for there minions to partially fix them, just quit working on MTX all the time and fix all these small issues and you will have a great game. your new player base comes from blizzard games or others that dont do this to there players......same with inventory stash tabs alot of this stuff should just be in the game, but hey its not my game if you want to drive your new 50k new player base away go for it.
Last edited by Lordmazzik on Sep 15, 2017, 7:59:24 AM
Currency tab is still an abomination. If I was in charge for this game I would instantly fire whoever did that half-assed job.

Still no fix for damn TEXT WOBBLING bug introduced way back during beta. WTF???

But the reason I stopped playing this game is that it's obviously being balanced for top 1% of players. You know, those guys that could get to 25k ES and 100+ million poison DPS, guys who cleared heavily sextanted Shaped Strands and Shores in less than a minute. Thus -- ES/CI, ailments, maps density and pack size had to be nerfed for them. And completely ruined for the rest of us.

Great job, GGG. /s

P.S. Being free of my PoE addiction, I've found time to play some other great games. I sincerely recommend Age of Wonders 3 (with both expansions) to all who enjoy complex 4X turn-based strategies. :)
Last edited by Dex8172 on Sep 15, 2017, 8:57:03 AM
Fix bandiiiiiits.
GGG? you mean the chinamans whores :)))
Mhm still no fix for Conqueror's Potency disabling anti-bleed flasks? :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info