3.0.1e Patch Notes

where's that million dps beta poison build, qarl?
thank you now my Deadly Sins complete
"
Qarl wrote:
3.0.1e Patch Notes
  • Fixed various issues where the following achievements were not always able to be completed: Locomancer, Deicide, Decimation, Deadly Sins, Omnipotent, Warlord, Augmentation, Apprentice Cartographer, Journeyman Cartographer, Master Cartographer and Atlas of Worlds.

Just tested it with 3.0.1e. I have completed all white maps and don't have the achievement. /recheck_achievements also didn't work.
Last edited by nyderic on Sep 15, 2017, 3:10:55 AM
Still patiently waiting for the new Pale Council to get 3D art. :)
Quality before quantity.
3 weeks since you announced working on Fixes and buffs to harbinger league..... where and when will we see these roll out??? i am still saving my Harbinger maps.
Last edited by Drimli on Sep 15, 2017, 4:19:22 AM
does this update fix the loading screen crashes?
I am pretty sure by now that 9/10 of the GGG team are working on China branch and Xbox stuff... this league is a joke and the bug fixing and shit is the worst i have ever seen in PoE... if this is going to be the standard of the future i think it is time to find another game... GGG is committing suicide by greed.
finally i can see my footprints again yeah! aaand the locomancer thing (went nuts after seeing every point has beend taken but it still said i need 1)
Last edited by flatronb52 on Sep 15, 2017, 4:44:19 AM
"
Drimli wrote:
I am pretty sure by now that 9/10 of the GGG team are working on China branch and Xbox stuff... this league is a joke and the bug fixing and shit is the worst i have ever seen in PoE... if this is going to be the standard of the future i think it is time to find another game... GGG is committing suicide by greed.

+1000
Ah, i still see that you need 2x GTX TITAN X to not get the fps drop.

4Head.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info