[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Alright so either i don't understand something here, missed something obvious or i don't know.

This is my current gear:

Spoiler

And doing maps today whole day, since literally like 10 AM till 12 AM i haven't had single map where my investement would be returned. 5/5 Sextanted Elder Haunted Mansion, perma elder on it, not to mention it was rather hard, took me way too long, i literally didn't get anything back, not a single map, not a single noteworthy loot, like if my IIQ didn't affect jack sh*t. I know RNG can be RNG, but not for 14 hours straight, doing countless maps, different Zana mods (Bloodline/Harbinger). With this amount of IIQ back in Harbinger i'd AT LEAST have dropped and exalt or at least divine orb. Have anyone else felt the same?

Enough ranting about no map returns for 14 hours straight with 66 IIQ and Windripper. I wan't to ask how in the jesus christ's name are you making money for Headhunter and in a week as you've stated, i can hardly see it unless you got extremly, extremly lucky with the t1 drops. Maybe i don't get it but running maps w/o sextants, chisels, 75+ IIQ on map just feels empty, like if there are 10 packs of mobs and map is done, which is cool, for lower tier maps that is (because we're just doing it so quickly and our Mirage Archar is like auto gatling gun on our backs) but for higher tier maps, fully sextanted, rolled for 75+ quant and/or 25+ pack size with about 4-4,2k HP just makes you wonder, how do you survive that map, honestly? I run Grace for additional evasion to boost our movement speed, but alone 25k Evasion and 4k HP just doesn't come together as defensive layer. It's 1 crit from Kitava Herald, literally 1 unlucky undodged projectile from Elder eye's in maps and you're down to 1/4 if not less of your HP. How do you manage that, am i missing something here? Or this build is not suited for freely farming t15-t16 with 5 sextants. I really don't see where i could change my gear at the moment without investing whooping 20EX (Yes, 20 Exalted Orbs) for Enchant helmet. And if i can't make currency, because i'm not doing high tier maps (t13+ for t14-t15 drops for sell). I changed the Deadeye tree a bit because it felt like original tree wasn't investing into very hard to cap resistances on the tree, Ventor's with 7 Quant and decent resits pool and at least 30 life cost from 2 EXa (only few of them are that "cheap" at the moment) to 4-5 EXa or even more. I'm sorry i'm such pesismist but my mood after 14 hours of mapping with 66 IIQ and Windripper eating my currency just made me very, very frustrated. Maybe i should be focused on farming some lower tier map? If so do i fully sextant it? Run any Zana mod for more returns? Do i ALWAYS have to chisel/add fragments to all maps, even low tier ones like t4, t8?

Any tips are appreciated at the moment, because i really do feel hopeless at this point. Thank you in advance
I was thinking on doing it but, one friend of the guild started one and wait. Today he sold all gear of the build. He was farming all night and nothing droped to sustain that. Then i aborted.
( He have HH etc )
"
Darkkillaz wrote:
I was thinking on doing it but, one friend of the guild started one and wait. Today he sold all gear of the build. He was farming all night and nothing droped to sustain that. Then i aborted.
( He have HH etc )

Yeah i mean, it's not the problem with the build itself, it's just... as if the rumors that IIQ does not affect white mobs are actually true.
Last edited by szulerecki on Mar 30, 2018, 6:40:13 PM
Any tips on surviving in maps? Have ~4k life and above 90% all elemental resists. Am getting destroyed by red maps. Blood rage feels like it's eating an enormous chunk of my health, but it feels bad to play without it.
"
Greenfish106 wrote:
Any tips on surviving in maps? Have ~4k life and above 90% all elemental resists. Am getting destroyed by red maps. Blood rage feels like it's eating an enormous chunk of my health, but it feels bad to play without it.

Are you a Deadeye or Raider? If you're pushing for maps beyond Tier 10, you want to be playing Raider and not Deadeye. Keep in mind Deadeye and Raider have completely different trees but are almost the same.

Bloodrage is merely used for the increased attack speed (20qual gives increased attack speed as well) and leech. We can already supply our selves with Frenzy Charge regeneration from Icebite linked with our TS. I don't find my self using Bloodrage while in boss rooms.

Do you have Acrobatics? What's your evasion rating? You should be able to evade 70-80% of attacks with a 30% chance to dodge, which is pretty huge in terms of survivability. If you do not have high evasion rating, a way around this is to use Flasks like I am. such as Stibnite and Jade Flask, you can use "Alchemist's Jade Flask of Reflexes" if you really need that much Evasion.
Last edited by TheNebularity on Mar 30, 2018, 11:39:07 PM
Hey guys, I was looking for some TS build and decided to follow this guide because it looks really good and well written, but since the items here are somewhat expensive I don't know how or in what order I should continue to upgrade my character.

I am really struggling agains't t7+ bosses and some rare / legendary beasts, I don't understand much about the game but I would appreciate if someone could tell me what to do now.

I think my character is open to everyone to see, but if not please let me know
"
szulerecki wrote:
"
Darkkillaz wrote:
( He have HH etc )

Yeah i mean, it's not the problem with the build itself, it's just... as if the rumors that IIQ does not affect white mobs are actually true.

I know, right? I had like 3-4 exalt drops for the whole league time, sustaining the currecny is hard even with the stupid amount of IIQ. I don't rub bisco since I need int, but I think it wouldn't change much. DUnno what GGG did this league, I had more drops in non-IIQ build last league.
Gloves
Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit - Assassins Mark - Onslaught

what's the problem, I do not get a charge?
corrupt sadimas prevented me
Last edited by HIGHH4 on Mar 31, 2018, 12:38:28 PM
"
renenskz wrote:
Hey guys, I was looking for some TS build and decided to follow this guide because it looks really good and well written, but since the items here are somewhat expensive I don't know how or in what order I should continue to upgrade my character.

I am really struggling agains't t7+ bosses and some rare / legendary beasts, I don't understand much about the game but I would appreciate if someone could tell me what to do now.

Your characters are not set as public, you need to go to privacy settings in your profile on this website and untick hide characters tab so we can see your characters.
"
Arcaddia wrote:
"
renenskz wrote:

Your characters are not set as public, you need to go to privacy settings in your profile on this website and untick hide characters tab so we can see your characters.

Sorry I think it should work now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info