[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

so I ran with the raider build for a bit, but want to switch to deadeye. I already have the Lioneye's fall and nodes around it. Should I just sell the gem or can I make it worth with the deadeye tree, too? What should I drop from deadeye tree to keep lioneye?
Hello! This is my first try at following a bow, and MF build!
This is a lot of fun no doubt- but i was wondering (and i have read the FAQ answer)- can i have a more detailed explanation of raider vs pathfinder?
I feel like as you said maybe to try it that it must be almost as good and would like to make a more informed decision.

Brilliant guide by the way, thanks :)
I'll add Ice shot and LA :)
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883
Why does the deadeye tree you posted not take the claw nodes? Are you not suppose to use lioneye's jewel?
Hey, It's me again. Thanks for the output two/three days ago. I wasn't aware you made a Deadeye passive tree either, Guide is slightly messy and cluttered however the gear section was done great. Would be nice if it was more tidy which I can give suggestions for but for now, I have a couple questions that was hoping you could answer.

Also yes, Im a Deadeye character now.

Questions about my build:

Int Issues:
Spoiler
I have an INT issue with running Wrath and my only option is to take a Fertile Mind Jewel and take a 30+ Int node since I have decided to go with a Biscos Ammy for more monies and Rat's Nest for speed. Is there any other way to get Int?

Another option is, I could run Haste for speed since I'm only planning to farm Shaped Burial Chambers and won't have to waste 1 point for Int and waste a jewel socket. OR I can just use Grace for that 4% evade chance but doesn't seem very worth it for an aura to waste.

What If I do not own a Rigwalds?
Spoiler
If I do not own a Rigwalds, will I need to add a Fork gem within my TS setup now? and if so what gem would I replace. (Sorry if this a very noob question, I've only ever done 2 archer based characters.

Also regrading the Ascendancy Node "Fast and Deadly". I honestly legit very rarely use Blink Arrow but do I still want to take the node for the attack speed, Proj Dmg and double accuracy? Or should I pick up Endless Munitions for that juicy 50% AoE and 1+ projectile?

Other Questions:

Dying Sun replacement:
Spoiler
If Dying Sun is an overkill flask for only farming Shaped Burial Chambers, what other unique or utility flask would you recommend? Would Atziri's Promise be good enough?

Taking Arrow Dancing Node
Spoiler
How do you feel about taking the Arrow Dancing node? Since we already knock targets back and freeze them, I highly doubt melee based monsters are going to be touching us, unless they're a flicker strike or something. However projectiles could provide a threat or is this not the case because we have taken Lunar as our Pantheon, 10% chance to avoid projectiles seems very much.

Things I would've liked to read about or how should be tidied.

1. A more detailed and reason to why you should pick either Deadeye or Raider such as explaining the differences in speed/clearing, dps and overall efficiency depending on the task they're trying to achieve.

2. Making Path of Building links for Deadeye / Raider and having their links within the same spoiler tag, such as putting them within that PoB Link's.

3. Enchantment's list could go within the gear breakdown at the bottom.

4. Change "Links" name to "Gem Setups" and explain if we need to take Fork Gem and where it should go if can't or won't take Rigwalds Quiver.

5. First Ascendancy - I'd probably recommend Gathering Winds as it gives tailwind which is a huge boost to speed to get through the acts.

6. If possible, remove the gem links from the "Gear Breakdown" as It made me believe those were the links we were supposed to use however they were different in your actual gem lists and noticed your Windripper links were different to your Chin Sol links.

7. Giving better Flask setup details.

Example:

Spoiler
"Alchemist's Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline for maximum speed if players have decided to take the flask effect nodes."
"If using QoTF and are using Stibnite and Jade flasks, I recommend Experimenter's Jade Flask of Reflexes or Alchemist's Jade Flask of Reflexes depending if you still require more Evasion to get more speed from QoTF however can keep stacking it for %Evade Chance just remember there's a cap to QoTF now, I also recommend Chemist's Stibnite of Heat or Staunching if you do not have a 3rd utility flask such as Diamond Flask."

Spoiler
Just needs to be more noob friendly, take me for example. I'm semi expericed at the game and I'm stupid enough to wanted to use a Added Attacks Vinktors and use a Dying Sun for just farming maps under Tier 9.
Last edited by TheNebularity on Mar 30, 2018, 10:37:07 AM
Update: Gutted it out and build is kicking ass... still waiting for it to pay for itself. 3 days of very little return.

Actually I am having some problems with reflect mods. Any advice?
Last edited by JustOneMoreRun on Mar 29, 2018, 9:05:24 AM
Never mind. Figured it out. Here's my gear so far tho :) Really enjoying it. I decided to use your "Standard Players" setup.

Last edited by iiDWESTii on Mar 29, 2018, 12:36:31 PM
i cant run ele ref maps.
i one shot kill myself..

guide suggests that you can run these, but how?
Last edited by HybridBoy on Mar 29, 2018, 3:46:27 PM
Do i still use the leveling tree, even if it says MF WINDRIPPER (RAIDER)
and i will be using deadeye :S?
Sorry if this is answered somewhere, but what's the ascendency order for deadeye?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info