[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

This build is expensive .. The maps to feel good need chisel+sextant and zana mods ... i lose currency :|
"
HIGHH4 wrote:
Gloves
Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit - Assassins Mark - Onslaught

what's the problem, I do not get a charge?
corrupt sadimas prevented me

Elemental focus could be a problem too, keep that in mind.
Well, thank god I have not reskilled my normal raider build fully into MF build.

For testing I just ran 50 haunted mansion maps with MF build and 50 without and I didn't notice a single fucking difference in drops.

While in higher tier maps the drops might be better I still think it's not worth the investment cost at all.
What am i doing wrong here? Ive ben running elder maps, with sextants up (only 2, i dont have a full atlas, and cant afford the maps to fill my atlas, and zana is only 1/4th to 8 from 7), I chisel my maps and roll them to 90-100+ quant, and this is my setup:

Spoiler

I also have flasks that when used boost my MS to over 200, sometiems its actually hard to control where im going, but anyways... Im not getting any returns, at all. I typically try and run perandus, but i also run nemesis or bloodlines (or fortune favors) if i dont have the 5c, which is often. I invested everything i had into this build, and so far im jsut down like 1200c. And how did i get that? Im an insane person who does chaos recipe, I have like 4 dedicated tabs of junk rares i grab and dump, then every 10ish maps i dump them all for chaos, which is then in turn dumped into maps to roll my quant and zana mods but... Im jsut not getting ACTUAL returns. I have not gotten any high end currencies, my chisels are only barely being sustained, i have about 65 alchs, but I vendor almsot all non-ring or sellable uniques...

So what am i doing wrong? Why am i jsut getting net loss right now? At this point ive written off the league entirly as i have not encountered any spirit beasts since my first one, and that was dissapointing anywaysm now i jsut want to amass currency and try crafting later.
You guys are all investing more into the map than the maps are worth what makes you think you'll make a profit running shaped haunted mansion which is selling for 4 chisels if you:

1.) Use 4 chisels on it (2c the same price as the map.
2.) Use bloodlines (3c) or perandus (5c)

You guys are turning a 2c map into a 7c or 9c map and the map doen't have any notable card drops.

Maybe you guys could get away with doing that on Shaped burial chambers where something thats worth something actually drops.

You're coming in here complaining you're not making any money when you're spending more on the map than it would cost to just get 3 or 4 maps and run them separately.

I've came in here and seen this multiple times and refrained from typing but now I see more people saying it and I just got triggered I guess you could say.

Use your brains.
Last edited by Winningg on Mar 31, 2018, 4:29:40 PM
"
Winningg wrote:
You guys are all investing more into the map than the maps are worth what makes you think you'll make a profit running shaped haunted mansion which is selling for 4 chisels if you:

You guys are turning a 2c map into a 7c or 9c map and the map doen't have any notable card drops.

Maybe you guys could get away with doing that on Shaped burial chambers where something thats worth something actually drops.

You're coming in here complaining you're not making any money when you're spending more on the map than it would cost to just get 3 or 4 maps and run them separately.

I've came in here and seen this multiple times and refrained from typing but now I see more people saying it and I just got triggered I guess you could say.

Use your brains.

To be clear, i WAS running shaped burial chambers eysterday, didnt get ANYTHING to counter the overall cost of the map.

In fact i jsut ran an elder waterways map, no sextans, no chisels, just wanted to reset my elder because the placement was really bad to try and make a ring, and got more in drops from that SINGLE map without any buffs then i did all day yesterday. It did however cost me 2 memory fragments, which i couldnt have gotten anyways becuase RNG. (also i wasnt using this MF build, used a GC mines to kill the elder)
Last edited by gubaguy on Mar 31, 2018, 4:39:39 PM
can someone help me to understand how to handle the manacost of barrage vs singletarget?

"
Winningg wrote:

Use your brains.

See, you didn't read my sentence correctly. I ran 50 magic tier 5 mansions, without sextants and chissels each with mf gear and without just for testing and the increased mf didn't matter at all.

So I come to the conclusion that mf gear is not worth it at all.
I think that quantity is a lie
my mirror threads
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3062247
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2181923
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929875
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929842
Last edited by kristinasebetic on Mar 31, 2018, 4:51:26 PM
"
I think that quantity is a lie

No, quantity has a noticable impact, the problem is 90% of the stuff it actually impacts is worthelss junk. Nothing like nuking a pack and getting 22 wisdom scrolls. The problem sith the game is its built around a crafting system that doesnt work, the currencies required for endgame crafting are too random, and too rare for a game like this.

In fact, compare that to Grim dawn's crafting system, that game is CONSTANTLY throwwing crafting materials at you, I have an entire tab in grim dawn of materials for every conceivable build i could ever want. GGG should take notes and make POE more like that, make Ex anc chaos drops way more common, like... make EX drop as commonly as chaos already do, which is kinda stupidly rare without the recipe or div cards, then put the drop rate of chaos somewhere between that and alts, boom, crafting system and drop rates fixed, now EVERYONE gets to use the simpliest, most common core game mechanic that has excisted since beta, instead of the top.01% of players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info