[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

The jewels use for this build is 3 ex
"
fookolt wrote:
Any tips on how to boost damage and defense while leveling? My current setup is getting wrecked, especially against bosses.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/fookolt/characters/diziyet

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Thief%27s_Torment and a sulphur flask
"
cxlealxf wrote:

I am following your guide and would like to know which bow you have to use until you can buy the windripe? I'm using a death's opus 5l I thought substituting it for a Voltaxic Rift would be a good idea or do you have another tip?

Can't see your character so not sure what level you are, but just use a Tabula Rasa and put in:

Barrage-Tornado Shot-Ele.Damage-GMP-Added Cold-Added Lightning

This way you have a good clearing skill and a good single target skill all the way leveling up to T6 maps.

As a bow just use an unlinked "The Tempest". That bow has more damage output than Windripper before you reach 50%+ critical strike chance. And it is a level 32 bow... You will wreck anything. And combine it with a nice Thiefs Torment ring to become immortal while leveling and not worry about mana problems.

"
fookolt wrote:
Any tips on how to boost damage and defense while leveling? My current setup is getting wrecked, especially against bosses.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/fookolt/characters/diziyet

Well, not using a "curse on hit+ele weakness" setup in your damage setup might be an idea :D Dont need any of that. Just follow the guide... And Thiefs Torment for survivability.

@OP: You meant Innervate and not Immolate in the 6-linked Herald setup right?^^
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 6, 2018, 5:17:08 AM
Edit: Double post.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 5, 2018, 9:25:23 PM
"

Yes the link is updated.

im leaving the gear because its an example of what to get. and id updated the skill trees last week.
Not to sure what your problem is.

The Tree/Gear on PoB is not updated actually...No MF gear / No Abyss Jewells / No 2 Inspired Learning's.

(Im talking about the PoB).
Last edited by Balantakos on Jan 6, 2018, 7:57:21 AM
Hey Guys,

Can u check my gear/gems, what should be my next step to improve my gear?
Its the lvl 92 Ranger "KeepPushing"
"
Pixelicious wrote:
Hey Guys,

I assume by mixing bossing with MF setup you want to do a little bit of both? With the side effect of doing none of it really well.

It is hard to say what to improve if I don't know what you are using the character for. If you want to continue to do both things, there is little to improve I guess (aside from the obviously insane stuff like "Additional Arrow" corruption on Quiver and Bow). Maybe +2 Frenzy Charges Darkray Vectors? Lose a the Quantity, gain a lot of damage and movement speed? Should help with both Bosses and Mapping.

For MF: You are too slow. No need for the damage from Yriels for speed clearing everything up to T15, you are way too slow like this. QotF is the way to go. Also Sadimas Touch, Jade Flask with 90%+ evasion rating and corrupted +2 Frenzy Charges Darkray Vectors. Fly Through T15 maps in 50 seconds with 250%+ movement speed. Also try out Mirage Archer for mapping, it is so much better for me than Chain. ANd Rigwalds Quill. Might need that Quiver to make Mirage Archer so amazing. Also get rid of Point Blank. Also the 6-link Herals of Ice Setup is really nice. No need for Barrage in mapping. Check my character if you want, im on full mapping/MF setup. Ignore he missing gems like Vaal Grace and Vaal Haste, need Vorici 8 to recolour the corrupted gloves and boots.

For Bossing: Get rid of MF gear and use normal items in the slot for damage and life. Get +1 Barrage Starkonyas.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 6, 2018, 3:14:42 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Pixelicious wrote:
Hey Guys,

I assume by mixing bossing with MF setup you want to do a little bit of both? With the side effect of doing none of it really well.

It is hard to say what to improve if I don't know what you are using the character for. If you want to continue to do both things, there is little to improve I guess (aside from the obviously insane stuff like "Additional Arrow" corruption on Quiver and Bow). Maybe +2 Frenzy Charges Darkray Vectors? Lose a the Quantity, gain a lot of damage and movement speed? Should help with both Bosses and Mapping.

For MF: You are too slow. No need for the damage from Yriels for speed clearing everything up to T15, you are way too slow like this. QotF is the way to go. Also Sadimas Touch, Jade Flask with 90%+ evasion rating and corrupted +2 Frenzy Charges Darkray Vectors. Fly Through T15 maps in 50 seconds with 250%+ movement speed. Also try out Mirage Archer for mapping, it is so much better for me than Chain. ANd Rigwalds Quill. Might need that Quiver to make Mirage Archer so amazing. Also get rid of Point Blank. Also the 6-link Herals of Ice Setup is really nice. No need for Barrage in mapping. Check my character if you want, im on full mapping/MF setup. Ignore he missing gems like Vaal Grace and Vaal Haste, need Vorici 8 to recolour the corrupted gloves and boots.

For Bossing: Get rid of MF gear and use normal items in the slot for damage and life. Get +1 Barrage Starkonyas.

Do you just kill bosses with tornado shot or do you skip the bosses completely?
"
rand0m_taskk wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Pixelicious wrote:
Hey Guys,

Do you just kill bosses with tornado shot or do you skip the bosses completely?

Depends on the boss really, Tornado Shot in my setup with Mirage Archer is a great boss killer, but with only 4.2k life some bosses can oneshot me (mind, during mapping T12-15 I have not died at all from 86-90). But for example the Shaped Infested Valley boss is not a good idea to do, the chaos damage over time from that area kills me as soon as I stop leeching. Or the Shaped Vault boss, I only do him if I rolled a map without damage mods, else he one shots me with every hit. But hey, for a speed-clearing MFer there is no real reason to do bosses at all. I also skip bosses if they take longer than 10 seconds to kill, just not worth it at the moment. GGG really has to make killing bosses more rewarding after the HP boost they got in 3.0.
"
Mecielle wrote:

Depends on the boss really, Tornado Shot in my setup with Mirage Archer is a great boss killer, but with only 4.2k life some bosses can oneshot me (mind, during mapping T12-15 I have not died at all from 86-90). But for example the Shaped Infested Valley boss is not a good idea to do, the chaos damage over time from that area kills me as soon as I stop leeching. Or the Shaped Vault boss, I only do him if I rolled a map without damage mods, else he one shots me with every hit. But hey, for a speed-clearing MFer there is no real reason to do bosses at all. I also skip bosses if they take longer than 10 seconds to kill, just not worth it at the moment. GGG really has to make killing bosses more rewarding after the HP boost they got in 3.0.

Oh ok. I was thinking about running shaped vaults, so I would be (attempting) to kill the boss for those treasure piles. I guess I would still need to run a barrage setup in that case.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info