[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

hi i have some question about this guide, if no lioneyes fall as i start this league and i'm still pretty new on this game it's only my 3Rd character, better not to put in al lthis claw points atm right ? i'm lvl 66 atm, what bow should i use ? is lioneyes's glare or death opus good for this build ? or maybe i should craft my own one ? feel like i'm still too squishy though but well still low
Hey guys, loving the build so far for farming channels, spider forest. How do you guys manage to get INT so high for the MF Mapping Setup? I found myself changing the Skill Tree a bit to be able to sustain Level 18+ Wrath.

My current setup runs maps incredibly fast and only seems to have issues against Abyss Bosses occasionally. (I get 1 shotted if they touch me)

Curret Gear breakdown.
Spoiler

My life is also VERY low sitting at 3700~ since I had to remove a few of the extra life nodes for extra int/strength.

I know my current gear is trash, but that is all I could afford atm. I am also currently working on getting all the quality and lvl 21 gems.

Any advice would be appreciated! I really want to make this build godly!
Last edited by DigitalStealth on Jan 7, 2018, 11:53:00 AM
I just want to thank you for this build guide, i've been playing RF for the last 3 leagues (and few other builds as a starter builds like sunder and frostbolt totems) and i enjoyed it very well, but this build is just awesome, incredible clear and movement speed, easy possibility to change gear to full MF etc. I'm now level 89, ive succesfully cleared all t1-t14 maps. I reshaped my atlas for t9 vaults atm and im getting currency pretty quickly.. My question is, what do you think would be the best upgrade now? Buying a dying sun or 6-link my Windripper (running with 5-link atm.).
How i can comfortable farm shaped vaults with only tornado ? I was trying different variations of gems, skill trees and always my dmg seems very low to boss. It even happens when i play with aurabot which doubles my dps or even more. I also tested 5l barrage if its better, maybe dps in PoB is a lot better but fight with this boss takes long time too and tornado is safer. Im using full quant gear and if so its possible to farm this boss with only tornado and x2 inspired learnings tree ? Atm i switched to abyss jewels to get better dps but its not satysfying at all. Linking gear there, but u can also take a look on my tree (Shaulalel char).
Why are people using quills? +2x arrows corrupted shaped quiver with pierce nodes and mirage archer feel way better at clearing, just need +1 arrow windripper for maximum arrows
"
danios50 wrote:
How i can comfortable farm shaped vaults with only tornado ? I was trying different variations of gems, skill trees and always my dmg seems very low to boss. It even happens when i play with aurabot which doubles my dps or even more. I also tested 5l barrage if its better, maybe dps in PoB is a lot better but fight with this boss takes long time too and tornado is safer. Im using full quant gear and if so its possible to farm this boss with only tornado and x2 inspired learnings tree ? Atm i switched to abyss jewels to get better dps but its not satysfying at all. Linking gear there, but u can also take a look on my tree (Shaulalel char).

You gotta spec into barrage if you wanna do tier+14 bosses, dying sun gives you 50% damage increase on barrage when it's 6linked, but only 8-12% on your tornado shot, whereas vinktars give you almost double the dmg (check POB). Furthermore your rigwald does absolutely nothing for you towards boss damage compared to an quiver with Adds an additional projectile or 2 even. You pick Rigwalds for it's forking to clear maps. Basicly you build your gear for clearing maps which makes you incredible bad at clearing bosses due to low life and low single target. Yes, Mirage archer absolutely helps on bosses, however, if you swap to 6linked barrage, + mirage/tonardo shot in your other 6link + dying sun/vinktars damage, you can do those bosses in matter of few seconds. You can look at my Ranger to see a allrounder, I only run bisco's so I can do high tier maps+bosses, while still clearing extremely fast. It's a matter of preference ofc. I need +1 barrage for the Ultimate single target dps + a guiver with extra projectile.
Also a last note, you only run icebite, if you got +9 Frenzy charges.
So I have the 2 inspired learnings, but when i kill and rare mod, it says I only got 1 instead of 2...? How to tell if it's actually working or not? Also, trying to farm shaped strand and my life just isn't there, 3.7k and i can get 1 shot all the time.. what am I missing?

Last edited by Zyctris on Jan 7, 2018, 11:43:15 PM
Thoughts on Ice shot vs LA?
Hey guys, got a couple more questions :)
Is the "2 secondary TS Projectiles" Enchant worth it? How big is the Damage gain?
How does Rigwalds Quills compare to a +1 or even +2(shaped) Rare quiver?
I have been running this on my tornado 6L: added lighting, added cold, WED, chain, GMP. Just replaced added cold with mirage archer and was thinking should I also remove added cold and add pierce or ice bite instead?
I am lvl 90 and been running shaped tier 9 few days with MF setup.

My next update would be +1 frenzy darkrays.

Any other tips on my gear? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info