[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Pardon my asking but where does the mana leech come from in this build? I looked at his Shaper tree and watched his Shaper video and i don't get where his mana leech comes from.
Ok so I have my 6L chest and a 5L bow. What do you guys think should be my next big upgrade if I'm planning to just farm shaped vault with the char? Should I get the jewels? Save for dying sun? Anyone have any suggestions?
"
iboyperson wrote:
Pardon my asking but where does the mana leech come from in this build? I looked at his Shaper tree and watched his Shaper video and i don't get where his mana leech comes from.

Claw nodes right side of Shadow area, converted to bow with Lioneyes Fall.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
iboyperson wrote:

Claw nodes right side of Shadow area, converted to bow with Lioneyes Fall.

Oh thank you very much! I missed that
1 to 160 Lightning Damage if you haven't been Hit Recently

Hey this mistake, there is no such enchantment. ^^
В темноту назад и в низ!
Hey just re-spec'd my Elebuzzsaw raider into this and idk if i'm missing something but my life seems rather low (4k) and I know i'm missing a lot of health on gear but even so how are we able to hit 5.9k~ health? Thanks

Edit: just realized the missing health on my gear adds up alot, nevermind. haha
Last edited by roopert1 on Jan 4, 2018, 10:07:41 PM
I like the activity on this post as I really like the build as my first time archer and mf character.
I got 2 5L (windripper and QOF) and I’m farming OKish up to tier 7-8 but I’m not getting much currency and I don’t know what rares to sell :( . I can’t kill bosses if they attack me back :P

I would like to know what can I do from now on to start making some currency. I can probably get 1 Exalt if I sell all my currency for Chaos. Do I get some Ventor’s for ½ exalt each or cheaper ones? Do I get a 6L rare chest? I need some short term objective to work as It’s not realistic to aim for a big upgrade I think.

Do I need to buy the tree Jewels first?

Many thanks! And help the poor casuals who don’t know how to get money :P
Is anyone playing this as pathfinder? I find that pathfinder is usually faster than raider in my experience, but the build creator says otherwise.
"
essencevox wrote:
Is anyone playing this as pathfinder? I find that pathfinder is usually faster than raider in my experience, but the build creator says otherwise.

QoTF nerf, Raiders benefit most because of ascendancy (MS when u have frenzy charges.)

I have 9 frenzy charges and with flasks (Jade + Quicksilver) up I have 231% ms.
"
Justinglee wrote:
"
essencevox wrote:

QoTF nerf, Raiders benefit most because of ascendancy (MS when u have frenzy charges.)

I have 9 frenzy charges and with flasks (Jade + Quicksilver) up I have 231% ms.

Forgot to mention the +1 Frenzy Charges corrupted Darkray Vectors I assume. Without them I would have much lower movement speed.

And yea, the QotF nerf hit Pathfinder pretty hard, he usually got much more than the now capped 100%.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 5, 2018, 12:37:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info