[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

"
YoloMecSweg wrote:
I'm new to this type of Meta MF Shit Builds but I have one nooby question. How do you get the frenzy charges being a deadeye?

ICE BITE
"
JonathanPDX wrote:
I finished Act 10 and hit level 70 but I'm having a heck of a team making it through even Merciless lab. I haven't gone all-in on MF gear or finished fine-tuning my gems yet but even with capped resistances I'm only at 3500 HP and Izaro tends to one-shot me.

I'd like to finish Lab before going all-in on currency farming but I can't imagine how I could possibly survive Uber Lab. Any suggestions?

Just pay someone to carry you, it cost like 3 chaos(or offering for uber) for each lab. After you have all ascendancy skills and some nice jewels you will have enought dmg to farm burial chambers. There are always ppl who carry lab runs in Oriath, the last town in Epilogue part.
Man this build is crazy strong. Destroying delves at around 500 with full mf gear. One shot everything, and if you put on abyss gears its even crazier. I found thiefs torments life gain on hit to be so strong, so I just use that instead of ventors. You lose about 350 life and 4% quant, but you basically have pre-nerf vaal pact. Also fertile mind is OP for getting int requriements. Other than that, get some nice abyss jewels and 21/20 gems. Getting about 30k tooltip dps unbuffed on ts with full mf gear on. Here is my gear so far:

Last edited by Inastris1 on Sep 29, 2018, 2:36:06 PM
i'm in lv 83 and have only 56k DPS. with goods jewel's ,i dont kill alira in burial t8 shaped map. how to get higher DPS?
I've got a question: is there a way to have Herald of Ice, Wrath and Grace all up at once? I really like Grace for Evasion and added movement speed due to the armor but I also want Wrath for damage.
Could someone take a look at my character and suggest some upgrades please? My damage clear speed is pretty decent but im only sitting at 13.6k dps on ts in ho. I just found a pair of tombfist with double sockets so ill swap them out for bosses but i feel like after reading everyones comments i should have more dps. My health and mana are also somewhat low. 3.5k health and 180 unreserved. the mana leech helps but i struggle to fire more than like 4 ts without losing mana. 780 unreserved btw.
So is there a consensus on this build for 300+ delve? My toon is pretty stacked and I can still do most delve runs no problem but I am getting straight up rekt in cities. Found a Primeval Chamber with 7 nodes but was only able to get about 1/2 the wealth in these before death. Think I left like 1-3 exalts of stuff and was discouraged. Also, found Aul and he just ruins me. Can't survive long enough to get him past like 85% health.

Are ppl starting new characters (MS Jugg, BV elementalist, etc.) or is anyone doing ok with content (including cities /bosses)? I already have full normal rare set and full abyss set with 6 link chin sol and like 10+ 20-30 c abyss jewels. I just don't want to spend anymore at this point....
This build is soooo much fun and very profitable. I started out on a budget of 2 ex to buy a windripper. Now I'm clearing T16 maps at +200% MS with 100% IIQ. Talk about fast gameplay lol. I don't think I can go back to leveling a new character ever again.

The build is viable with both abyss gear and full MF gear. The fact that I can use the full MF set on t16 really goes to show how cool this build is.

Spoiler

Last edited by BeefGuitarStar on Oct 2, 2018, 6:26:58 PM
"
asbo96 wrote:
Could someone take a look at my character and suggest some upgrades please? My damage clear speed is pretty decent but im only sitting at 13.6k dps on ts in ho. I just found a pair of tombfist with double sockets so ill swap them out for bosses but i feel like after reading everyones comments i should have more dps. My health and mana are also somewhat low. 3.5k health and 180 unreserved. the mana leech helps but i struggle to fire more than like 4 ts without losing mana. 780 unreserved btw.

-Get rid of Bisco's, you're better off with a Shaper ammy.
-Why are you using elemental focus on a build that focuses on freezing and shocking? Get a 6-link and go with Ice Bite- added cold - GMP - Mirage and elemental damage. You've even specced into frenzy charges, dont waste that by not running Ice Bite.
-Wrath is cool for now, but you will run into Int problems later - switch to grace or haste to prevent yourself from gimping your gear and tree -(respec those Int nodes on your tree)
-Spec into more abyssal jewels, the cluster next to point blank, with the points you saved by opting out of Wrath.
- Get a +2 TS helmet and 6 link windripper ASAP. The +2 TS translates to ~66% more chance to hit single targets, thus increasing your single target DPS by the same amount while bossing. You also won't need barrage that way.

Quick question
in the video, he has 8 frenzy charges
how did he get all 8 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info