PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Guys, what about delves? How easy its going with this build? Can someone tell me depth level what we can reach with it?
Im in delve 350+ now, look at my profile.
but i dont know what is better - DeadEye or Raider?
Raider have phasing and elemental immun. DeadEye have far shot and +1 arrow. I dont know people. Thinking...
Last edited by TraneMAK on Sep 20, 2018, 5:52:03 PM
@TraneMAK are you running delves with your mf gear?
"
OingiBoingi wrote:

Yup, but btw this build too "one shot" for delve. i dont know how to improve survivability.
im thinking about "Null and Void Legion Gloves", but i dont know how actualy works buff "Gain Immunity to Physical Damage for 1.5 seconds on Rampage". need more info. this buff gain every 10 kills or every of 13 tiers rampage.
Im up my this build for Delve 350+, you can see my profile or pm in game and i link armor for delve
Hi guys, my first mf build so i was hoping someone could glance over my character and suggest some upgrades for the near future. I know i have a bit of leveling to do but in terms of gear and jewels. and also what i should path towards.

Also how do you guys sustain mana? i had essence sap but a lot of people dont use it and are able to sustain just fine.
"
asbo96 wrote:
Hi guys, my first mf build so i was hoping someone could glance over my character and suggest some upgrades for the near future. I know i have a bit of leveling to do but in terms of gear and jewels. and also what i should path towards.

Also how do you guys sustain mana? i had essence sap but a lot of people dont use it and are able to sustain just fine.

mana will suffice with nodes for Claws.
i think you need lvling now) buy 2or1 jewels Inspired Learning's. in full gear mf you can have 4.4k HP +-. Btw i have swap set for lvling and delving (6k hp).(rings for lot HP damage and res, helm and boots hp and ress, gloves Null and Void, armor Kaom Heart, belt Headhanter but if you dont have can use any +HP and survibility belt)
"
TraneMAK wrote:
"
OingiBoingi wrote:

Yup, but btw this build too "one shot" for delve. i dont know how to improve survivability.
Same problem. DPS is too low to oneshot mobs and you die literally in one hit. This build can't do delve 600 I guess. At depth lvl400 I got stuck with this character. Even a white mob can insta you if you fail the dodge/eva rolls depending on mine mods. Beyond bosses/mobs that spawn just delete you with flickerstrike and such.
Last edited by silverdash on Sep 23, 2018, 2:25:23 PM
"
silverdash wrote:
"
TraneMAK wrote:
"
OingiBoingi wrote:

Same problem. DPS is too low to oneshot mobs and you die literally in one hit. This build can't do delve 600 I guess. At depth lvl400 I got stuck with this character. Even a white mob can insta you if you fail the dodge/eva rolls depending on mine mods. Beyond bosses/mobs that spawn just delete you with flickerstrike and such.

One i have to say - this is MF build :D
If we want push ladder we need to armor character (like RF of somethink else)
Last edited by TraneMAK on Sep 23, 2018, 5:13:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info