[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Does anyone have a working link for the leveling tree ? The one in the build doesnt load past 99%
"
silas66 wrote:
I've got a question: is there a way to have Herald of Ice, Wrath and Grace all up at once? I really like Grace for Evasion and added movement speed due to the armor but I also want Wrath for damage.
Doesn't seem like it is going to work.
I consider having the Wrath-HoI-HoP-Enlighten with Reduced Mana Reserve on helmet for some content - HoP summons are nice tanks, but even this leaves so little MP.
Last edited by MisterAL on Oct 3, 2018, 9:42:11 AM
"
silas66 wrote:
I've got a question: is there a way to have Herald of Ice, Wrath and Grace all up at once? I really like Grace for Evasion and added movement speed due to the armor but I also want Wrath for damage.

Yes.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Aul%27s_Uprising

Either Wrath or Grace mod.
We dont have frenzy charges ?
"
imbafromNorth wrote:
We dont have frenzy charges ?

Replace something with Blood Rage and you have.
Can some 1 share up to date pob link? Thanks a lot.
Peeps wondering about if you can delve with this build: check Grimro's youtube video on it(delve 900 progress update or whatever it was) and spend like 6-8ex on few non mf items and 1-2 inspired learning gems(these things make mapping super fun too before you can afford HH) and you're good to go. I delved up to 320 with MF gear before I got the "proper" gear and have pushed to 400+ since easily. I'm kinda close to getting HH so I've been farming currency lately so I can easily push deep with HH but I think you can push the 600 achievement without HH too. Quartz flask helps and Frostwall is needed for the azurite encounters, otherwise pretty easy and fast. Oh and I don't have 2 additional projectiles for TS on helmet since it's 20ex+ and I want that HH first, seems like the build works just fine without the helm ench.

Also you can run T16's with full MF gear if you want, I usually log on to my trapper boss killer for bosses since I haven't bothered getting the single target setup.
Still good in 3.4?
"
Carnivori wrote:
Oh and I don't have 2 additional projectiles for TS on helmet since it's 20ex+

I was lucky to get this ench from fossil, now thinking about crafting beter mods (have to get 28+ quality first). Still not sure how good/bad it can be against unique helmets.

Lion Pelt
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
Tornado Shot fires 2 additional secondary Projectiles
--------
+14 to Intelligence
+12 to Accuracy Rating
+35 to Evasion Rating
+103 to maximum Life
+20% to Cold Resistance
5% increased Light Radius
"
minato3 wrote:
Still good in 3.4?

Yeap definitely still good, I made around 800c today in Shaped Burial Chambers.

I would recommend using Inspired learning while farming for HH, it's q nice little boost for the double beyond maps!

Currently my set up:

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info