[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Just saying hello.
How much difference does +1 additional arrow on Rigwalds and/or Legacy Windripper ? PoB shows more of a DPS Loss with +1 additional arrow actually.
@MisterAL from my understanding Herald of Ice will cause an explosion when you shatter an enemy, when that explosion hits the targets around it,it causes the curse to apply. When targets die from the explosion (not the target exploding, but the targets around the explosion) Onslaught will trigger.

From experience, you will not see Onslaught up all of the time, but it does proc while you're running around clearing your maps.
Last edited by _Duality_ on Aug 13, 2018, 2:09:14 PM
Christ Wilson gave us for that Abyss Jewels with Onslaught. I never had any problems to sustain Onslaught with the jewel and the gem in the setup.
I keep dying to physical reflect even though my physical damage is not high (91-338 according to my ho tool tip)can the reason be that i got rid of my IC setup to use lightpoacher ?
Hello I'm trying this build on standard and it seems fun!

But I have a noob question : why do we take point blank?

Spoiler

Also what can I improve first for my gear? (you can look at my char too)

Thanks guys :)
Nice build thanks for posting this. Gathering my items now

also same question as above, is additional arrow on Rigwald's a pretty significant upgrade?

edit: one other question, some of the armor listed in the video guide for the build is not included on the page, and vice versa...(chest, gloves, boots, etc.) which should I follow?
Last edited by eloepp on Aug 22, 2018, 3:03:38 AM
Quick question, I have this build completed and I love it. Just got another Wind Ripper bow 6 linked but did 1 blue socket for item rarity support jewel. Would I also be able to use Elemental Focus on my tornado shot gem setup or would the "Supported skills cannot inflict elemental ailments" interfere with the 15% increased Quantity of Items Dropped by Slain Frozen Enemies and the 30% increased Rarity of Items Dropped by Slain Shocked Enemies? Those would be Elemental Ailments correct? Would Elemental Proliferation Support be better? Or what other blue support gems would work good for the Tornado Shot gem setup? Thanks in advance!
"6L Herald For STD Players "

under skill gem setup there is an alternative section where its says this......what does that mean...and when should u opt for this instead of barrage?
What gem should i change for item quantity support gem? Ice bite?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info