[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Best MF Guide out there...I know Matt have taken some time off, but i hope he comes back
for Delve and with an updated PoB for 3.4..

Thanks, Cheers!
So how is this for a league starter?
Will any balance changes in Delve affect this build in a serious way?

I already see idea that Rangers would use Caustic Arrow for leveling, always.
Last edited by MisterAL on Aug 29, 2018, 5:44:55 AM
"
"6L Herald For STD Players "

under skill gem setup there is an alternative section where its says this......what does that mean...and when should u opt for this instead of barrage?

I'm not sure either I took it as for standard players who aren't seriously trying to progress (through the league and more focused on MF). I put barrage on chin sol so I can quickly switch weapons back and forth and back and forth between tornado shot and barrage
I have a question about this build...I play standard and am running this build with Tornado Shot on my Windripper and HoI/IIQ/IIR gems on my QotF, with Chin Sol/Barrage on switch. Ideally I want to keep Barrage on Chin Sol and have Herald on my Shroud of the Lightless the same as my normal gear setup maybe without the IIR and IIQ gem. My problem/question is, would (and how much) would the effectiveness of Barrage be diminished without having it on Shroud for the Elemental Penetration (and have the elemental penetration on HoI instead)? Thanks
"
Putsdry wrote:

this /\ I see this build requires some key items, which might be hard for a league starter or SSF?
Can anyone elaborate on this?
"
Balantakos wrote:
Best MF Guide out there...I know Matt have taken some time off, but i hope he comes back
for Delve and with an updated PoB for 3.4..

Thanks, Cheers!

there is nothing to update on tree
"
Aurell wrote:
"
Putsdry wrote:

this /\ I see this build requires some key items, which might be hard for a league starter or SSF?
Can anyone elaborate on this?

I started this first time on Flashback as my starter build 3 days into the event and it was not very hard, as you can level with limited gear. Though I was lucky to get Tabula Rasa from Cadiro. Don't think I would try this on SSF though.

This time I will level up with new caustic, it seems like being a better level-up choice.
I'm trying this as league starter. What do you guys thuink is the best 4L setup?
Having Herald of Purity feels very nice at bosses.
I level-up with 3 heralds running, still use HoP to distract enemies like Argus - summons tank like gods.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info