[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

how do you guys kill those incursion beyond mobs? Chaos dmg is really hurting and i can't really also do t13 to be poison immune.
I got a possibly stupid question: Would rain of arrows work instead of tornado shot?

I'm reallly new to the game, I mostly have no idea what I'm doing, I just like rain of arrows more, that's about it.
Hello
A Question

How can u run grace herald of ice and wrath ?

Last edited by forgottenpanic on Oct 10, 2020, 4:52:40 PM
Yeah I have the same question as that guy above. I did this build once and this build is awesome. This time I try rain of arrow for leveling and it feel great. Just really nice new feel with new skill. I wonder can this build work with the same power when I just replace TS with Vaal ROA?
"
Could a zerphi's heart be used in this build?

Bumping Because I'm trying to make it work
"
Yeah I have the same question as that guy above. I did this build once and this build is awesome. This time I try rain of arrow for leveling and it feel great. Just really nice new feel with new skill. I wonder can this build work with the same power when I just replace TS with Vaal ROA?

Well I tested myself with both TS and VROA. And turn out VROA is an excellent alternative. With decent gear from decent budget, my gear currently <6 ex, VROA does do more damage than TS. Some pros of VROA is:
- VROA doesnt benefit from chain. So you dont "chain + 1" ascendency point. Instead you can go Fast and Deadly, which halves the coolddown of blink arrow. Making the build even smoother and faster to run
- no + 1 arrow or Rigwald quill needed. And Dyingsun is not necessary. Ofc TS with Rig's and plus arrow and everything does clear much faster, but that another 15 ex to throw in
- VROA does a good damage to boss, no no need barrage setup if you do want to kill boss. Which free another 6 slot for gems leveling
- new feel, new skill, so satisfying to play
So VROA is a much more affordable yet solid alter to TS. I currently farming t3 burial chamber at killing speed. And I clear t8 maps well also, so if you farm t8 burial you can still trust it.
I pretty much enjoy ROA right now. killer speed with 6 ex budget mf, my quant is 64 and res capped. wow amazing
I'm currently looking to push into farming t16 elder maps, can someone recommend gear changes?
I was thinking of just swapping out mf gear to abyss set and letting abyss jewels carry.

Anyway, good build, got the headhunter on day five.

Gear
Spoiler

Also using double inspired learning.
Hey guys i need a help, I never use bisco's, but old legacy biscos's better, than legacy amulet with 15%-20% quantity?

This?

Or this?

Please help me with this cognitive dissonance ^^

This is my build:
Life = 4500
Quantity = 138% + 25% from Windripper = 163%
Rarity = 261% + 50% from Windripper = 311%
Spoiler

В темноту назад и в низ!
Last edited by Hasanderson on Aug 9, 2018, 2:53:04 PM
Either I don't understand some mechanics or have missed some changes in game, but how does it work?
Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit - Assassins Mark - Onslaught

Does Herald proc Curse on Hit? It is not hitting enemies directly so, according to the description, it should not.
----------------
Well, it works. Strange.
And big thanxs for leveling tips!
Last edited by MisterAL on Aug 9, 2018, 10:37:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info