[3.2] Zerphi EA Pathfinder - Instant Heal / Magic Find / HoGM / PvP

"
JoopO wrote:
Would you recommend Taming over a decent Opal ring?

HoG / Map: Opal, Pyre or Ventors
PvP: 2 Pyre in most cases
Last edited by 99prosorc on Sep 27, 2017, 7:16:08 PM
"
volosi_nazad wrote:
Hey, looking for a build for HoGM farming on hardcore harbinger.
I'm pretty new to the game, but the only one thing remained on HC that would be interesting to try for me is HoGM, pretty sure my current char can't do it, so i won't even try.

So the basic question is: would u run HoGM with ur build on hardcore if yes, maybe would u change something for make it more safer.
Ur video was almost smooth, but not sure how many times u dead behind the scene.

Actually if you know any other build hc HoGM viable, would be nice if u could link it.

Thanks in advance.

With my PvP gear as seen in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bav1n2bbV_Y I don't die in HoG. Don't try with less life or worse gear on HC. 8300+ life will be neccessary for this build on HC.

There is a max block bleed sunder gladi build which can clear HoG almost as fast. I don't know more about it though.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Sep 18, 2017, 8:45:44 AM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
oroklol wrote:
Do you think that a Empower lvl 4 is > to a Chance to ignite 20/23? I may want to try it with a +3 lvl bow to have a lvl27 EA

Quill Rain because of the attack speed ;)

Thx for the answer :) and what about Empower lvl 4 vs chance to ignite ? on the Quill rain?
"
oroklol wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
oroklol wrote:
Do you think that a Empower lvl 4 is > to a Chance to ignite 20/23? I may want to try it with a +3 lvl bow to have a lvl27 EA

Quill Rain because of the attack speed ;)

Thx for the answer :) and what about Empower lvl 4 vs chance to ignite ? on the Quill rain?

Empower lvl 4 is about 6% more dps according to PoB (with my current PvP setup: https://pastebin.com/shnEwTSH)
Last edited by 99prosorc on Sep 18, 2017, 9:48:05 AM
Hey why no EE in the Build?
You could easy Procc it with the first Hit of Explosive arrow (+cold/lightning to attacks on gear) which then effects the explosion of ea.
"
_Dizzily wrote:
Hey why no EE in the Build?
You could easy Procc it with the first Hit of Explosive arrow (+cold/lightning to attacks on gear) which then effects the explosion of ea.

For PvP BiS amulet is Xoph's Blood which makes you only deal fire damage (due to Avatar of Fire). And in PvP good opponents will have overcapped res which will nullify EE anyway.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Sep 18, 2017, 2:23:21 PM
Hey :) Thx you gain for this build :) I am farming hogm now !!

Just hard to get map :D

do you think buy 3/4c map are value ?
So i'm level 47 so far and i'm having trouble managing keeping Zerphi up and from blood magic killing me while farming maps with EA, I have MoM/ Blood Rage so I don't see what else i'm missing here, how exactly do you keep spamming EA with a Quill bow this fast? Especially in PvP if say people are not near a wall or something and just standing in the open.
"
Vatican87 wrote:
So i'm level 47 so far and i'm having trouble managing keeping Zerphi up and from blood magic killing me while farming maps with EA, I have MoM/ Blood Rage so I don't see what else i'm missing here, how exactly do you keep spamming EA with a Quill bow this fast? Especially in PvP if say people are not near a wall or something and just standing in the open.

Zerphi uptime will be 100% as soon as you have flask nodes and ascendancy nodes - even if you don't kill anything.
looks interesting. isn't there an issue with obtaining the maps though? i imagine u'd have to spent a lot of time just buying the maps since most ppl probably sell just 1 or 2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info