[3.2] Zerphi EA Pathfinder - Instant Heal / Magic Find / HoGM / PvP

Thx for the gear update :)

What is the +1 curse on amulet for? The curse on glove (elemental weakness) is not the only curse of the build?

"
oroklol wrote:
Thx for the gear update :)

What is the +1 curse on amulet for? The curse on glove (elemental weakness) is not the only curse of the build?

I also have a CWDT Flammability setup at the moment.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Sep 16, 2017, 9:29:28 AM
"
1337fun wrote:
This is the only unbeatable build in pvp for me, from all i encountered in harbinger league. Rly a hard counter to me, or i just dont see something, i could do. Granted, i'm not a pvper, just did it a bit for fun(leo is only lvl 5), but rly dunno, what to do against it. Sure, i may kill it 1 or 2 times in a match, but who cares about that, if the match is lost at the end. Ok, one thing i know, which could help, but no avian twins talis in HSC :(

Sadly, the top tier pvp in harbinger is full of it right now. I bet, they have fun facing each other :)

All other builds i could beat at the end, but this is pure cancer for me, no chance(noob players excluded ofc) :)

So, my props for the creator.

Which build are you playing in PvP?
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
1337fun wrote:
This is the only unbeatable build in pvp for me, from all i encountered in harbinger league. Rly a hard counter to me, or i just dont see something, i could do. Granted, i'm not a pvper, just did it a bit for fun(leo is only lvl 5), but rly dunno, what to do against it. Sure, i may kill it 1 or 2 times in a match, but who cares about that, if the match is lost at the end. Ok, one thing i know, which could help, but no avian twins talis in HSC :(

Sadly, the top tier pvp in harbinger is full of it right now. I bet, they have fun facing each other :)

All other builds i could beat at the end, but this is pure cancer for me, no chance(noob players excluded ofc) :)

So, my props for the creator.

Which build are you playing in PvP?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1984557
What Pantheon nodes would you use for mapping?
"
What Pantheon nodes would you use for mapping?

Gruthkul and Solaris, but feel free to adjust it anytime
Last edited by 99prosorc on Sep 27, 2017, 7:13:29 PM
Hello and thx for your build , Do you thing i can do Hall with this stuff ?

or the +1 curse its absoluty needed ?

"
Seede56 wrote:

- The curse stuff is NOT needed / not even beneficial in some cases - don't bother with it
- Bisco's doesn't work in HoG - replace it with a Ngamahu Tiki amulet
- Buy lvl 19 gems with quality or 20/20 gems if u can afford it
- Don't forget jewels / flasks / ascendancy

Test a few T11-13 maps to get used to the build / playstyle before you start farming HoG!

If you struggle in HoG, just equip more defensive gear instead of quantity gear <- start with kaom's roots and life/res gloves.

Get used to shoot the blue barriers as I did in my video ;)

GL
Last edited by 99prosorc on Sep 17, 2017, 1:39:18 PM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Seede56 wrote:

- The curse stuff is NOT needed / not even beneficial in some cases - don't bother with it

Test a few T11-13 maps to get used to the build / playstyle before you start farming HoG!

If you struggle in HoG, just equip more defensive gear instead of quantity gear <- start with kaom's roots and life/res gloves.

GL

Ohh rly bisco don't work :'( Thx for info :)

Btw why you use the ascetic if bisco don't work ?
Last edited by Seede56 on Sep 17, 2017, 2:32:38 PM
"
Seede56 wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Seede56 wrote:

GL

Ohh rly bisco don't work :'( Thx for info :)

Btw why you use the ascetic if bisco don't work ?

Because The Ascetic works (I only use it because of the quantity - that's why I didn't equip a normal item, but a magic one)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info