[3.2] Zerphi EA Pathfinder - Instant Heal / Magic Find / HoGM / PvP

Can I possibly use a 6l chest for single target setup maybe belly instead of kaoms?
"
jay5323 wrote:
Can I possibly use a 6l chest for single target setup maybe belly instead of kaoms?

You should rather farm maps with bosses that you can get next to a wall. This will be much better than any single target setup attempt.
What maps do you recommend? I`m new to this game and running t10 maps at the moment.
"
jay5323 wrote:
What maps do you recommend? I`m new to this game and running t10 maps at the moment.

On this tier you can just farm maps that have a good layout. If you can't kill the boss fast, just skip it. Btw. you should get a quiver similar to mine (cheap) ;) and new jewels :P
Hey, looking for a build for HoGM farming on hardcore harbinger.
I'm pretty new to the game, but the only one thing remained on HC that would be interesting to try for me is HoGM, pretty sure my current char can't do it, so i won't even try.

So the basic question is: would u run HoGM with ur build on hardcore if yes, maybe would u change something for make it more safer.
Ur video was almost smooth, but not sure how many times u dead behind the scene.

Actually if you know any other build hc HoGM viable, would be nice if u could link it.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by _vnz on Sep 17, 2017, 9:36:10 PM
Would you recommend Taming over a decent Opal ring?
Hello , that normal sometime i can't kill one mob in Hogm ?

Do 0 dmg on them ..

https://imgur.com/a/eQP3W
Do you think that a Empower lvl 4 is > to a Chance to ignite 20/23? I may want to try it with a +3 lvl bow to have a lvl27 EA
"
Seede56 wrote:
Hello , that normal sometime i can't kill one mob in Hogm ?

Do 0 dmg on them ..

https://imgur.com/a/eQP3W

You can kill 100% of GMs - if they don't take any damage, go next to a wall/pillar and shoot the wall/pillar. As soon as the GM comes closer he will die to the AoE of EA, because it's not possible to block it.
"
oroklol wrote:
Do you think that a Empower lvl 4 is > to a Chance to ignite 20/23? I may want to try it with a +3 lvl bow to have a lvl27 EA

Quill Rain because of the attack speed ;)
Last edited by 99prosorc on Sep 18, 2017, 8:47:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info