[3.2] Zerphi EA Pathfinder - Instant Heal / Magic Find / HoGM / PvP

What do you think of switching one jewel for Conqueror's Potency? It will unlock the 3rd arrow on Dying Sun with some increase of other flask too, I'm not sure of the importance of additionals arrows with the cap of 5 fuse for EA but you advised it for the quicker.
"
oroklol wrote:
What do you think of switching one jewel for Conqueror's Potency? It will unlock the 3rd arrow on Dying Sun with some increase of other flask too, I'm not sure of the importance of additionals arrows with the cap of 5 fuse for EA but you advised it for the quicker.

Thank you for pointing it out. It's very good for the OP commandment of winter gloves enchant in 1vs1 EA vs EA. I will add it to the guide!
Last edited by 99prosorc on Sep 19, 2017, 6:53:56 PM
"
Seede56 wrote:
Hey :) Thx you gain for this build :) I am farming hogm now !!

Just hard to get map :D

do you think buy 3/4c map are value ?

100% yes
Hey how do you have 7550 life with iq stuff , when i have only 6000 life ? :o

are you lvl 100 ?
"
Seede56 wrote:

are you lvl 100 ?

I'm 94 - got life % on all jewels.
If anyone who is making this build, just for the sake of farming HoGM and have problem with leveling. I highly recommend you to just leveling with party like rota on poorjoy and beachheads. This is solve 99% of your problem. xD
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Seede56 wrote:

are you lvl 100 ?

I'm 94 - got life % on all jewels.

I am 90 - i have % life on all jewels :o
I'm having trouble leveling with this build. I have blood rage with MoM. I'm using blood magic in my EA setup. For some reason blood rage won't drain my mana fast enough.
i just can't keep my mana pool low enough to spam my ea while leveling.... what's the solution??? it's frustrating ...

my zerphy flask make my mana comeback faster than my blood rage can drain it... wtf
"
amigaziha wrote:
i just can't keep my mana pool low enough to spam my ea while leveling.... what's the solution??? it's frustrating ...

my zerphy flask make my mana comeback faster than my blood rage can drain it... wtf

Use a Sapping Life Flask:

Removes 10% of Life Recovered from Mana when used
Last edited by 99prosorc on Sep 22, 2017, 7:58:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info