[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

Dude I'm running your thread on my phone and I can't see your passive tree.... can you post a screenshot of your passive please!
Hi guys, can someone help me a little bit?
I'm currently playing with this build and I can clear all the maps trash mobs easily but i face some problems with bosses (most of them just kill me sooo fast!).

I know that I have low life (I'm sitting on 4600 life pool) but I can't afford a 6L belly.
and also my gems are at lvl 19 (close to lvl20 but still lvl19).
I'm also still missing the pandemonium amulet.

How can you:
1) Face the chaos Bosses? (even the shaped pyramid boss T8 kills me)
2) Reach the 77.93 Crit chance? With all the 7 power charges i reach 52.65 (it's all due to the missing upgrade from the skill gems?)
3) Run the labyrinth? To take the last 2 ascendancy points I did it so many times untill I got lucky with the dark shrines
4) Face the fast and hard hitting boss/mobs? I can't recover life fast enough

Below my current configuration:

(I forgot to include the 4 projectiles jewels but I have all 4 equipped)

Thanks in advance for any help!
Last edited by erekos3 on Nov 6, 2017, 9:19:59 AM
What do you think about changing shield for a second cospri with onslaught freeze pulse and frostbolt? without lycosidae hit chance drops to 76% which is not that big of a deal i believe.
"
erekos3 wrote:
Hi guys, can someone help me a little bit?
I'm currently playing with this build and I can clear all the maps trash mobs easily but i face some problems with bosses (most of them just kill me sooo fast!).

I know that I have low life (I'm sitting on 4600 life pool) but I can't afford a 6L belly.
and also my gems are at lvl 19 (close to lvl20 but still lvl19).
I'm also still missing the pandemonium amulet.

How can you:
1) Face the chaos Bosses? (even the shaped pyramid boss T8 kills me)
2) Reach the 77.93 Crit chance? With all the 7 power charges i reach 52.65 (it's all due to the missing upgrade from the skill gems?)
3) Run the labyrinth? To take the last 2 ascendancy points I did it so many times untill I got lucky with the dark shrines
4) Face the fast and hard hitting boss/mobs? I can't recover life fast enough

Below my current configuration:

Thanks in advance for any help!

Well u miss in ur items some of the most important things, First snow and frozen trail, its 4 projectiles for freezepulse and for frostbolt each time it casts... (they are around 1c each, so 4c total and cost and will make a big difference for u), also get a wise oak too which is cheap (4c). it's like essential for begginning with this build.
Yeah I forgot to include the 4 projectiles jewel but I have all of them
Last edited by erekos3 on Nov 6, 2017, 9:18:32 AM
how does Herald of Ice trigger Onslaught with Onslaught Support? I'm using the linked gem but I don't see a Onslaught icon on top, so I have to use a Silver Flask to get the effect.
What kind of rare weapon would you use before Cospri's? Might try this in the upcoming race.
Thoughts on Skyforth in place of Inyas?
Last edited by Rich85 on Nov 6, 2017, 8:13:04 PM
it does trigger it but no that often to have it 100% of a time. I have onslaught all the time since i use second cospri
My gear- steamrolling maps with quantity gear- skipping some bosses though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info