[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

"
SamBaLam wrote:
Alsoo question.

I just found this thing --

is it possible to use it with our build until we get a headhunter? (found a wurms earlier..bout shit a brick when I saw leather belt) since we don't do phys anyways -- the burning I guess is wasted, but I see the 1% life leech being pretty useful yeah? (this is if we don't need other resistances ofc)

Too bad that leech only applies to our attacks and not our spells.
Decent belt though.
bängan is bängan.
Damn. Bout to say it would be a sick belt if it did aply to spells to :/
How too crafr 3blue and 3green on Belly...:(
spend 500chrome
Question man : someone told me to switch frostbolt with glacial cascade, said its more dps. Yeah?
"
SamBaLam wrote:
Question man : someone told me to switch frostbolt with glacial cascade, said its more dps. Yeah?

It is not more damage for our build.
We have had plenty of discussions about GC in this thread before, go back and read it if you want to know more.
bängan is bängan.
Very nice build. Having a lot of fun, thank you for the awesome guide.
Hello there, Loving the build so far as I am lvl 79.
I found a little struggle at some bosses ranging from T8 to T12 as I simply can't leech enough or simply get one shotted. I'm sitting at 4k HP which is not somehow awesome yet I should be able to face roll the lower tier content.
Any tips I could follow? - you can see my items on my profile
Just a curious question, why lightning warp in the build?
"
krvs89 wrote:
Just a curious question, why lightning warp in the build?

It has higher range than leap slam. And still quick enough to not be too slow to use.

"
SeriousInjury wrote:
Hello there, Loving the build so far as I am lvl 79.
I found a little struggle at some bosses ranging from T8 to T12 as I simply can't leech enough or simply get one shotted. I'm sitting at 4k HP which is not somehow awesome yet I should be able to face roll the lower tier content.
Any tips I could follow? - you can see my items on my profile

Dont know if you had socketed Life leech in your Cospri at the time of this posting, but I can see you have it now, which should solve any leeching problem for you.
Get a better Life flask, as the one you use is very bad.
Use The Pandemonius. Dont wear Bisco's Collar until you can comfortably do the content you are doing.
Replace Faster attacks with Hypothermia in your 6l.
Dont use Blood Rage.
Consider dropping Dying sun or Atziri's Promise for The Wise Oak. And While you're at it, get some quality on your flasks.

"
ppkill wrote:
Very nice build. Having a lot of fun, thank you for the awesome guide.

Glad you enjoy it, thank you!
bängan is bängan.
Last edited by Crovaxx on Oct 21, 2017, 4:01:08 AM
Hi I am trying to swtich my frostbolt miner built to ur COC build and I have some questions:

2. I am under budget so not able to buy the 6Links ur unique armor instantly. Do you think I should go to same unique armor with 5links vs just cheap corrupeted 6links any armor first?

3. I normally died from being frozen,bleed, chaos dmg … how do u deal with them?

4. When you look up ice-nova it says I increase by 40% more dmg when u casing forstbolt… it seems like we can get more dps by using ice nova instead of freezing pulse… what do u think of this?
Last edited by seik0918 on Oct 23, 2017, 6:20:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info