[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

"
Mogwaii wrote:
Hi.

What resist lvl do u have in your hideout without flask with headhunter belt?

Fire Resist/ Cold Resist / Lightning Resist ?

Is it cold resist that i should have as highest to benefit The wise oak flask the most?
Or have i missundestood the flask? =)

Tnx again for the build, very fun.

At the moment my resists are 60/77/73 with headhunter. But I plan on respecing one life node into +18% fire resist to put that up to 78%, and get a new Pandemonius with at least 39% cold resist to keep that as the highest resist to draw benefit from The wise Oak flask.
So essentially its 78/78/73 with that change.. havnt bothered with it yet though.
bängan is bängan.
I guess i've missed something but.. How you can run Frostbite + Warlord's Mark + Herald of ice ? The total cost of reserved mana is not 97% ? Don't know why but i'm lost for that.
"
Xenaqt wrote:
I guess i've missed something but.. How you can run Frostbite + Warlord's Mark + Herald of ice ? The total cost of reserved mana is not 97% ? Don't know why but i'm lost for that.

It is actually 91% reserved with lvl 3 enlighten in aura link.
Cyclone only costs 23 mana, and warlord's mark gives us mana leech, which makes us able to sustain constant cycloning.
bängan is bängan.
Last edited by Crovaxx on Oct 9, 2017, 1:12:00 AM
Oh yeah that's why. My enlighten is not lvl 3, only lvl 1 on this char. Thank for this reply !
This thing looks funny as fuck.

Greetz, WayneTrain
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!

Last edited by Headlinerko on Oct 12, 2017, 10:44:29 AM
Hello,

I'm doing SSF at the moment, and I managed to get a cospris and a pandemonius amulet (I also happen to have the other items, namely starkonjas, lycosidae, wise oak, belly, dying sun, wise oak...) so I'm fully ready to make the build.

One question I had was this one: if say I managed to get the dex requirements of the starkonjas somewhere else, would the tempest binding be a good option? I know the extra links are not very useful in the build, but the helm has good enough defensive stats and the harbinger of storms looks very synergetical with the pandemonius. The extra links could probably go well with a herald of ice to generate frenzy charges and innvervate sometimes, I have enlighten too so it's doable. But my question is mainly about the shock/chill harbinger.

Thanks
"
Ningishzida wrote:
Hello,

I'm doing SSF at the moment, and I managed to get a cospris and a pandemonius amulet (I also happen to have the other items, namely starkonjas, lycosidae, wise oak, belly, dying sun, wise oak...) so I'm fully ready to make the build.

One question I had was this one: if say I managed to get the dex requirements of the starkonjas somewhere else, would the tempest binding be a good option? I know the extra links are not very useful in the build, but the helm has good enough defensive stats and the harbinger of storms looks very synergetical with the pandemonius. The extra links could probably go well with a herald of ice to generate frenzy charges and innvervate sometimes, I have enlighten too so it's doable. But my question is mainly about the shock/chill harbinger.

Thanks
Wow, impressive to find all those items SSF!

That helm is a decent alternative for sure, though as you say the link arnt really useful for us. Linking Herald of Ice in the helm would bump the mana reservation for it to 42% unlinked, so even linked with Enlighten it would still put you into negative mana if you use two blasphamy auras (unless you have lvl 4 Enlightens).
As for the Harbinger, the chill is not needed as we already chill everything permanently. The shock part is still good I guess.
bängan is bängan.
Hello, amazing build and thank you for sharing it. What about a Carcass Jack Varnished Coat instead of Belly of the beast?
"
erikatoda wrote:
Hello, amazing build and thank you for sharing it. What about a Carcass Jack Varnished Coat instead of Belly of the beast?
Glad you like it!
We dont use any AoE spells, therefore Carcass Jack doesnt do much for us other than making our cyclone a tiny bit bigger.
bängan is bängan.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info