[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

So currently playing this build and I'm lvl92 kinda done some tweaking and replaced Frost Bolt with GC and Vortex (Not sure if that was a good choice or not) and I kinda feel like I'm not doing enough damage.

Gears:
Spoiler

Current Tree:

Jewels:
Spoiler

And 2 First Snow Jewels

So Long story short, I need some help to fix it up and how to optimize everything, not really sure where to go for upgrades. Got about 110 ex to spend, thanks in advance.
Hey Guys! Trying to find/Figure out a good craft/Buy / Opal ring - I crafted one of these, and It seemeed ok so i Multi'd it. Probably wrong idea or maybe ok? I doubt it's any good for this build but what do you guys think? Does it work? Or no?
I can always sell it, and try again. not sure what id get for it.

Thank's for the help.
"
blindz02 wrote:
So currently playing this build and I'm lvl92 kinda done some tweaking and replaced Frost Bolt with GC and Vortex (Not sure if that was a good choice or not) and I kinda feel like I'm not doing enough damage.

Gears:
Spoiler

Current Tree:

Jewels:
Spoiler

And 2 First Snow Jewels

So Long story short, I need some help to fix it up and how to optimize everything, not really sure where to go for upgrades. Got about 110 ex to spend, thanks in advance.
Both Frostbolt and Freezing Pulse has far superior damage to Vortex, you should switch that one out.
Glacial Cascade does bad damage for you as well, since you neither have Winter Spirit passive node, nor phys conversion helm enchant.
Also the jewel "Gale Vessel" has Crit multiplier that only benefits your weapon hits, not your spells.. Dont know if you knew this already but thought id mention it.
Otherwise, nice gear.. you should be doing good damage with it.

If i had 110ex to spend, the first ting I would get is a Headhunter, then use the rest for lvl 21 spells and some new gear to balance up the resists that you lose from wearing Headhunter.

"
Stormzerker wrote:
Hey Guys! Trying to find/Figure out a good craft/Buy / Opal ring - I crafted one of these, and It seemeed ok so i Multi'd it. Probably wrong idea or maybe ok? I doubt it's any good for this build but what do you guys think? Does it work? Or no?

Verified
I can always sell it, and try again. not sure what id get for it.

Thank's for the help.
That ring is not bad for us, but far better for other builds. I would sell it and buy/craft another ring with higher life, and perhaps some resist on it.
bängan is bängan.
Last edited by Crovaxx on Oct 5, 2017, 8:48:11 AM
Did anyone kill Shaper with no death?
"
Wizard_CZ_ wrote:
Did anyone kill Shaper with no death?

Yes, ive done several no death runs on Shaper. The reason a deathless run is not in the video is simply because it was the second run I did, and I didnt have any more sets at the time. So i made a video out of that instead. Just have to be careful and run around a bit when he has his clone out thats all.
bängan is bängan.
So for Rings/belt do we use Elemental damage to attack Skills? Or is that pointless? Give me some advice on crafting that stuff.
"
Stormzerker wrote:
So for Rings/belt do we use Elemental damage to attack Skills? Or is that pointless? Give me some advice on crafting that stuff.

Since our damage comes from spells we do not need elemental damage with attack skills. What you are looking for on the Opal ring is Cold damage(essence of Hatred), Life, Attack speed, Crit chance(can only be crafted), and resists.
bängan is bängan.
Last edited by Crovaxx on Oct 6, 2017, 4:28:00 AM
Only 1 21/20 of each, Put them in chest or sword?
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
Only 1 21/20 of each, Put them in chest or sword?

Sword.
bängan is bängan.
Hi.

What resist lvl do u have in your hideout without flask with headhunter belt?

Fire Resist/ Cold Resist / Lightning Resist ?

Is it cold resist that i should have as highest to benefit The wise oak flask the most?
Or have i missundestood the flask? =)

Tnx again for the build, very fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info