[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

"
khachavippoe wrote:
Hello, about GC, frostbolt, freezing pulse stuff :) as my personal thought, Frostbolt dps>freezing pulse>GC. But since GC have more crit and if it cast 3 times in a row it has equal damage than frostbolt (i mean the difference is not much), I think it worth to change 1GC for 1 freezing pulse or if you want you can switch 2gc for 2 freezing pulse (of course if so, u much change the jewel too).
Additionally, freezing pulse reduces damage as far as it goes, so just lets the frostbolt clear the further area and GC take care of strong mobs in close distance. GC would be better for bosses.
And GC has really nice hitbox that would help your eyes much after hours mapping ^^. Mtx is highly recommending cuz it's super cool.

Glacial cascade does not have more crit chance than either frostbolt or freezing pulse. Cascade and Bolt both have 5% crit, and Pulse has 6%.
The only mobs you are going to tripple hit with cascade is big bosses.
If we use Cascade we have to either offer the damage enchant on our helm, or travel further down in the passive tree just to get Winter Spirit to convert physical to cold damage. Otherwise it will be severely lacking in damage.
It would be harder to scale damage with Cascade, since then only half of our spells would benefit from projectile damage for example, same for area damage.

Both setups will of course work for the build, so if you feel Glacial Cascade is better, then just go with it.
bängan is bängan.
Sorry if this was covered already but what are your thoughts on Empower in the 6L instead of Hypothermia?
"
Sorry if this was covered already but what are your thoughts on Empower in the 6L instead of Hypothermia?

You would need Empower 5 to get more damage compared to Hypothermia. So no its not better.
What about Snakepit without opal ring for maps?
"
vitrums wrote:
What about Snakepit without opal ring for maps?

Sure you can use that. But my question is do you usually have problem with not enough "coverage" as it is with 5 projectiles? I personally have played this since early of the league and i cannot say that i have experienced that as a problem and i do not use Dying Sun flask for the 2 extra that some like to use. For me it feels like overdoing something that aint really an issue but thats just my opinion.
Last edited by carnagee on Oct 2, 2017, 11:49:24 AM
Looking for an upgrade, https://pastebin.com/UcqAF4mX here is my character currently. I know my level is low and gems are not maxing out. I'm looking for the jewels now while leveling but it seems nobody has them. What should I do other than leveling?
Hey,
I just got a Doedre's ring with "Level 14 frostbite" when trying to get the mana corruption. Do you think it would be worth using and use something like Frost Bomb instead of the Frostbite gem? Its more -cold res if I understand it correctly.

Thank you
Last edited by brkonja72 on Oct 2, 2017, 9:25:42 PM
"
brkonja72 wrote:
Hey,
I just got a Doedre's ring with "Level 14 frostbite" when trying to get the mana corruption. Do you think it would be worth using and use something like Frost Bomb instead of the Frostbite gem? Its more -cold res if I understand it correctly.

Thank you

That would still require you to manually cast the curse, which makes it quite bad for us.
I wouldnt bother too much trying to get the mana corruption, as it only really helps out on hexproof and no leech maps/mobs. Otherwise your mana sustain should be fine, especially if you helped Alira.
bängan is bängan.
tell me about shaper. U change anything before the fight?
"
vitrums wrote:
tell me about shaper. U change anything before the fight?

Nope, standard setup. Just make sure you use life leech in cospri instead of Hypothermia.
bängan is bängan.
Last edited by Crovaxx on Oct 3, 2017, 3:37:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info