[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

Have tried so many characters and builds this league, really glad I found this one. A really good balanced build for me. I can stop looking now.

I haven't looked through the entire thread, but do you think the and power charge mod on inna's ephiphany is greater than the 20% ele damage and extra curse from windscream? (ignoring the life roll)
"
SakYant wrote:
Have tried so many characters and builds this league, really glad I found this one. A really good balanced build for me. I can stop looking now.

I haven't looked through the entire thread, but do you think the and power charge mod on inna's ephiphany is greater than the 20% ele damage and extra curse from windscream? (ignoring the life roll)

Glad you like the build!
Both setups work, though I prefere using Inya because I really dont like the idea of losing 10% movement speed.

"
seik0918 wrote:
Hi I am trying to swtich my frostbolt miner built to ur COC build and I have some questions:

2. I am under budget so not able to buy the 6Links ur unique armor instantly. Do you think I should go to same unique armor with 5links vs just cheap corrupeted 6links any armor first?

3. I normally died from being frozen,bleed, chaos dmg … how do u deal with them?

4. When you look up ice-nova it says I increase by 40% more dmg when u casing forstbolt… it seems like we can get more dps by using ice nova instead of freezing pulse… what do u think of this?

2. Do you feel you need more life, or more damage?
3. Flasks and life leech.
4. Even with the 40% more damage from the combo, it still does less damage than a Freezing pulse.
bängan is bängan.
Hi,

I was searching for a build like this. Now I have like a 5-Link Belly and a Tabula. If I want to use my Belly, which Gem should I sacrafice?

Going to level now :P
IGN: Qwib_Cleave [Delve League SC]
awesome build, most fun i've had in a long time

TL;DR

HoI-onlaught-pcoc works too, so you don't have to use inya's, HoI-onsla-culling.

Just wondering if there is any way to level as CoC without cospris?
Thanks for u keep answering ppl’s questions :)
I followed exactly same as ur items build and skilss
But i am having hard time when i try to kull boss btw tier 11-15
Also my ciritcal doens’t work as much as ur video .. which is casting less spells
Please see my build and items and give me advices to prove
My life is only5.5k too

Thanks u so much and my character is IGN:iillllllllllllllll whatever

I recently added the jewel green nightmare
but I'm confusing that u were mentioning other jewel which is green something too

after I killed all the guidians I changed my belly chest to G3 B3 and use cospri as life leech
and now I can kill bosses up to tier:15 which is nice
but I am still wondering what things I should upgrade to prove my build
Last edited by seik0918 on Oct 30, 2017, 2:18:04 PM
"
seik0918 wrote:
Thanks for u keep answering ppl’s questions :)
I followed exactly same as ur items build and skilss
But i am having hard time when i try to kull boss btw tier 11-15
Also my ciritcal doens’t work as much as ur video .. which is casting less spells
Please see my build and items and give me advices to prove
My life is only5.5k too

Thanks u so much and my character is IGN:iillllllllllllllll whatever

i was thought my life is lowed to me only , but seems like not myself alone LOL
how to work life to 6k even more as my confused
by the way i played this build lv80 atm has 4K life only

Very "cool" build ;)

Would an acuity and skyforth be good for this build?

Thanks!
If you can't control it, STOP.
very NICE!
jsut got my headhunter, what shield do u recommend using, my resistances are low :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info