[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

Build looks really fun im going to give it a try

Here's my gear would love to get some more attack speed and a better ring but the items are expensive and tough to find the rights ones to match up with my current resistances. And the jewels are just the best I could get for cheap since im not willing to spend too much on them.

LVL 89, 5885 HP, DPS I have no clue, feels alright though. Every boss melts pretty well just need to make sure to use flasks properly and smash a life potion from time to time thanks to no more vaal pact but it still works out fine.

Alot of times the knockback on my flask helps me to be able to just hold cyclone and push the boss back in a straight line so i dont have to keep re-adjusting cyclone.

Always make sure to shield charge and keep fortify up
Last edited by Fraktal_ on Dec 14, 2017, 8:48:23 PM
Is it going to work for 3.1 and is it suitable for a league starter and new players?
"
Crovaxx wrote:
"
projectsix wrote:
Hey, just wanted to say thanks a lot for the build! Had a blast playing it in the 10 day mayhem league. It's a bit of a pain to level up (at least 55-68 or so), but definitely worth it once it takes shape.

Hopefully you can find a way to keep it alive in 3.1, assuming the Vaal Pact nerf happens like we're all expecting. I'd love to come back to it for Abyss.

Thank you, Im glad to hear you enjoyed it!

As for a general update, since I haven't been actively playing PoE for the past weeks in wait for 3.1, I haven't paid much attention this thread. I apologize for not replying to all your questions and comments. And for those who played the build in Mayhem/Turmoil, thank you and I hope you had a good time with it!

I will look into updating the build once we have the full patch notes, as I expect quite big changes coming, including the Vaal Pact one.

1) What about dual wiel Cospri? Now that Lycosidae will be more rare/expensive for sure.

2) PoB updated today with the new tree...can we get an update before the league starts?

Also the maybe you can fix the flasks on the PoB.

Thanks.

Last edited by Balantakos on Dec 7, 2017, 9:26:51 AM
hi im running this build right now i would like to ask if a devoto's devation in exchange with starkonja would be wise because of the attackspeed increase since we are depending on the crit chance. i love this build
Updated the guide with more 3.1 changes.
bängan is bängan.
"
Crovaxx wrote:

On the skills tab you have blade flurry/Glacial cascade on the end..Why?

Cyclone - Freezing Pulse - Frostbolt - Cast on Crit - Inc Crit - Hypothermia 6L Correct?

-

And what mods are we looking on flasks?

Thanks for the updates.
"
Balantakos wrote:
"
Crovaxx wrote:

Cyclone - Freezing Pulse - Frostbolt - Cast on Crit - Inc Crit - Hypothermia 6L Correct?

-

Thanks for the updates.

fixed. We use Cyclone.

Check my flasks in gear section for mods i use.
bängan is bängan.
"
Crovaxx wrote:
"
Balantakos wrote:
"
Crovaxx wrote:

-

Thanks for the updates.

Check my flasks in gear section for mods i use.

Quicksilver & Diamond dont have any.
im thinking about playing the flicker version in 3.1.

im asking myself if i flicker with flicker+CoC+ancestral_call+SKILL into 3 monsters and crit on all 3hits do i cast 3xSKILL?

how much better is assasin vs scion+newtreejewel?
Is there anyway you can update the guide to have a more detailed leveling plan? I am more casual than anything, so when I follow build guides; I tend to follow ones that give you a general idea of what to do within certain level ranges. Makes it easy to follow.

However, this build looks fun and easy to play; but I am completely confused on how to level it. IE: What gear to focus on or use, etc. I think this build would benefit greatly with such advice; whether or not this is starter friendly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info