[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

i used blade vortex to level because i thought fp was way too clunky feeling and not great for single target during low levels, even with the jewels. i leveld with bv all the way up to 68 then equipped cospris, lyco, and an inya's and good to go

build is enjoyable but not a good league starter imo
MFJonesHC
Last edited by MFJones on Dec 11, 2017, 3:21:28 AM
Build works pretty well in the new Abyss League. I got pretty lucky early on currency wise and was able to afford a corspi. The final shield, amulet, and boots are WAY too expensive for this build to be considered a league starter. If you can just get the Corspi sword, 5L chest, and Silk helm you can do maps up to 7/8 with no issues though. The rest of the pieces cost 60+ Chaos each currently.
Last edited by midgetsj on Dec 11, 2017, 7:59:45 AM
http://poe-profile.info/profile/DISFANG

My league char.

any better mid-game gear? inya, lycosidae so expensive :)

got 5.5k hp, cospris, 5l and starkonjas, 90% hitchance
struggeling with almost every boss in maps so far,haha

i should have rolled summoner or gc miner...
"
Koksii wrote:
got 5.5k hp, cospris, 5l and starkonjas, 90% hitchance
struggeling with almost every boss in maps so far,haha

i should have rolled summoner or gc miner...

you need lycosidae, the build feels VERY bad without the 100% hit chance, even sometimes there are missed spins because your crit rate isn't always high
MFJonesHC
Only Sad that this fu.. shield now costs 110c :D
Hey, i love this build but i cant understand why i cannot leech enough hp. im always forced to spam life flasks etc. its very annoying. im even using a life gain on hit support but not even close to enough...
thoughts on using cospri's will instead of belly and dropping deodre's damning for a rare ring?
MFJonesHC
"
Beykber wrote:
Hey, i love this build but i cant understand why i cannot leech enough hp. im always forced to spam life flasks etc. its very annoying. im even using a life gain on hit support but not even close to enough...

i think this is just how the game is like when there's no vaal pact instant leech.
MFJonesHC
i got my hands on a 6L kintsugi. is it worth using? and can we replace any skill with glacial cascade?
Last edited by Beykber on Dec 13, 2017, 10:53:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info