[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

Believe it is to extend the chill effect which blinds enemies for longer with tul's ammy. Also it seems like ice bite support's total cold damage added is lesser than the % based dmg modifier on chilled enemies (I may be wrong on this, need someone to check in path of building).

The build get its frenzy charges from the green chayula jewel but with unbuffed base frenzy charges of 3 stack, think it is not that important in the beginning.
Hypothermia is MORE damage, not increased
I have no idea how you leech agains bosses with this build its just way to slow with only curse and even if you add 2 leech gems its still super weak

This is my gear so far. Other than the missing Enlighten, the missing lvl 20 gems, what else can I do to improve?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Last edited by JjashiK on Dec 20, 2017, 11:46:33 PM
Why do you have 2 sets of the same gems in your weapon and your 6L chest? Both has freezing pulse-Frost Bolt-Hypothermia
"
Waybster wrote:
Why do you have 2 sets of the same gems in your weapon and your 6L chest? Both has freezing pulse-Frost Bolt-Hypothermia

Look at the weapon's last stat line - when you crit with it, gems that are in the weapon are casted automatically. Your character attacks with weapon while using cyclone skill. So you cast all gems from supported cast on crit chest gems AND the ones from the weapon.

I am now trying to use x2 Cospri's, had to get some +accuracy gear and passives to achieve 90% hit chance. What i am more concerned about is switching to full ES, will make some calculations to see if it will provide with greater ES pool rather than HP has now. Being 1 hit KO in Merciless lab with 5100 HP is super bad :( everything else is just amazing, once again, thank you OP!
Really want to play this. Can someone tell me in detail how to best leveling this build to 68?
I lvling with double life spring, tabula, gold rim and freezing pulse :D
Delete
Last edited by Quickfade on Dec 26, 2017, 12:02:25 AM
Right now i have a tabula rasa, if i'm going to buy a 5 link socket belly, what would be your recommendation about what gem to sacrifice?
Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info