[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

So far the build is doing fine in red maps (t11 & 12). Struggling a bit with chaos bosses on my end and elder guardians which probably be done smoother with proper flasks or movement as in evading mechanics and not trying to facetank everything
"

You have 40 int in radius on the jewel socket over blood drinker, and then another one under pain attunment, you know the one you didn't take for some reason.

yeah i kinda missed that socket but i got it now, tho its only 20 int for me or am i wrong? sorry
"
kuvvet_ wrote:

yeah i kinda missed that socket but i got it now, tho its only 20 int for me or am i wrong? sorry

The int doesn't have to be allocated, also it reaches to shadow start int, trust me it'll work.
Thanks for build it looks really nice..

I convert my existing 89 lvl character to your build and main problem coc cannot activated easily.

Crit change:28% Multiplier:296% . Second problem is my movement speed modifier +4 ! in this way I feel like walking in the moon.

Can you tell about your current crit stats ?
"
"
kuvvet_ wrote:

The int doesn't have to be allocated, also it reaches to shadow start int, trust me it'll work.

oh ok did not know that it doesnt have to be allocated my bad.
also can you tell me the purpose of lightning warp in his shield?
Its a fun build, ive been playing it this league.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
kuvvet_ wrote:

also can you tell me the purpose of lightning warp in his shield?

Lightning Warp is just for convenient movement I think.

Has anyone been making much use of the Abyss uniques with jewel sockets? My resistances are all way overcapped now, so I'm debating whether to use Maligaro's Virtuosity for the crit bonuses or a Darkness Enthroned for the extra jewel. (The jewels mods I've been looking for are life, adds cold damage to spells, adds cold damage to spells while using a shield, and increased damage if you've killed recently.)
build looks very nice gonna try it out. Can this be done with a new character?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Boss Kill is easy, t14/15 Corrupted deadless :D Im using Rare Amulet right now but im going to change to Pandemonius.
"
Kawasaki312 wrote:
Boss Kill is easy, t14/15 Corrupted deadless :D Im using Rare Amulet right now but im going to change to Pandemonius.

I just started a new shadow character can this be done with my new character? is it in anyway beginner friendly?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info