[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

"
ebeninami wrote:
Tried this Build:

Bought every fucking piece as the Guidemaker, even had some better items ( with corruptions )

for some fucking reason, the totems attackspeed is NOT the same as shown in his Videos.

This might got nerfed, i did everything like in Guide, so there cant be a mistake on my side.

This Build sucks hard.

Sorry OP, thanks for trying anyway.

LOL. I do shaper phases in less than a second and i can tank shaper slams. good luck finding a build strong enough to counter how hard you suck.
Hey guys,could you help me out,i am stucked at 80k dps with conc effect and i've got pretty much the same setup as in this build.
"
Gabita112 wrote:
Hey guys,could you help me out,i am stucked at 80k dps with conc effect and i've got pretty much the same setup as in this build.

Profile on private.
"
Timmeh1020 wrote:
"
Gabita112 wrote:

Profile on private.

Done,sorry.
Your ancetral warchief dps is 131K according to my POB, I think you might be getting the 80K number because you have your config set as vs Shaper/elder or boss?

You also need to upgrade your Jewels, a lot of them are missing Intelligence which for this build is the most important stat. brief order of importance below.

Intelligence> other stat + Int > Lightning or Totem damage > ATK speed > alternative dmg.

You're atk rate is also only 2.90 or 3.14 with flask, you need to improve this by:

1) get more atk speed stats on Jewels
2) get some speed corruptions on Rings or Claw

You can also improve damage by:

1) getting correct enchant on Helm (any ancestral warchief damage enchant, or buff to lightning golem aura)

2) getting lightning damage enchant on boot.

3) watcher's eye with lightning pen on wrath. the other two aura skills are nice for survival.

4) if you want to drastically improve damage - concentrated effect rather then increase area of effect.

5) lastly, get a shield with +1 totem and other nice stats, sadly Atziri's mirror is lagging behind a little. it's only worth while if you go the Reflection's route. I use +1 totem shield vs boss and then reflection and multitotem support when mapping.

hope this helps.

Last edited by Timmeh1020 on Jan 11, 2019, 8:41:39 AM
I'm going to have to formally thank the Guide maker, this is the first build ever that I was able to take down Uber Elder Deathless.

https://imgur.com/a/fOHYgL2

Thank you. it's an amazing build.
First build I've done uber elder on and I got it on my first attempt. Best build I've played even post nerf
Where should you keep resistance?
There is no place for resistance in any way.
"
yanggun wrote:
Where should you keep resistance?
There is no place for resistance in any way.

On the Gear itself - Both the Mirror and Armor provides elemental Res. This combined with Holy dominion, sanctuary, faith and steel, nullification and supporting nodes leading to them will actually cap your elemental Res with purity of elements.

if you have low ele res rolls on your armor/shield. you may need to sacrifice some stats on the jewels with elemental res. This is becoming more of a thing because people are using archon/supreme spike shields rather than mirror for the +1 totem craft. These shields typically will have less elemental res compared to the mirror.

Last edited by Timmeh1020 on Jan 13, 2019, 7:11:02 AM
Just melted Uber Atziri, deathless as well. Breezed through Vaal Temple.

https://imgur.com/a/UhS73Ta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info