[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

Where to see to kill or not bandits?
I would like to know if I can use the same equipment and the passive tree, but with another skill. For example spell totem with some other skill. Would it work well?
"
m1task wrote:
Where to see to kill or not bandits?

I kill them each league on this build.
Tried this Build:

Bought every fucking piece as the Guidemaker, even had some better items ( with corruptions )

for some fucking reason, the totems attackspeed is NOT the same as shown in his Videos.

This might got nerfed, i did everything like in Guide, so there cant be a mistake on my side.

This Build sucks hard.

Sorry OP, thanks for trying anyway.

"
ebeninami wrote:
Tried this Build:

Bought every fucking piece as the Guidemaker, even had some better items ( with corruptions )

for some fucking reason, the totems attackspeed is NOT the same as shown in his Videos.

This might got nerfed, i did everything like in Guide, so there cant be a mistake on my side.

This Build sucks hard.

Sorry OP, thanks for trying anyway.

How about instead of swearing which is unnecessary and acting like a child, you unprivate your profile and let us look at what may be wrong?

coming on here and talking this way with your profile on private seems dubious and generally doesn't help, at all.
Hi, It's me again:)
Im lvl 78, build is good and funny at this moment. Can you recommend any good shield with +1 totem for this build? I cant't find good substituent for Atzir's mirror golden bucket who gives you nice intelligence stats and almost 30% resistance
Hey, rolling through the build and so far it's been a blast. This is like my third or fourth character with the intent to make it to late game. That being said, does multiple totem support have any place here? And if not, why?
I am not sure about multiple totem support
Last edited by Killingj0k3 on Jan 8, 2019, 4:23:57 PM
"
Leosserc wrote:
Hey, rolling through the build and so far it's been a blast. This is like my third or fourth character with the intent to make it to late game. That being said, does multiple totem support have any place here? And if not, why?

I'm currently running with Multiple totem support. It's been fun but to be honest it's my fourth ever character so I am not sure if it is optimized.

Also prepping to try uber elder (for teh very first time) and super paranoid since I found out that experience is heavily penalized once you pass 90. so I've tried tanking up my character a lot (currently at 17199 es with clarity) but I think I've lost a lot of damage.

the problem is I'd love to run an additional totem shield. but I am not sure if sacrificing elemental res and a ton of energy shield from atziri's would be worth while.

I mean it is nice to do a lot of damage, but whats the point if you get killed?
"
WaffleT wrote:
Vessel of vinktar leech will mostly be lost as your totems leeching on themselves doesn't mean much. The shock and penetration will work fine to increase your dps pretty well so long as you have another flask to remove the shock on yourself

Cyclopean coil makes you immune to shock.

Also I feel like many corrupts are better than helm enchants, and others are at least competitive. Best would be double corrupt with +2 auras and +2 aoe gems IMO.

P.S. thanks for the build. i have been playing since open beta and this is my favorite build. I tossed Shaper around like a ragdoll after the 3.5 nerfs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info