[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

I was wondering the same, as I plan to run a second character using ES And GC totems--, it would be good to know if that synergizes at all with this setup.
after the update this is not a quad build anymore.. you cant have 4 totems with the current build
You can have 4 totems still, but you need a shield with it crafted so you'd end up with -

1 base
1 from the tree
1 from the ascendancy
1 from the shield
The Gem isn't so bad as well. Properly leveled and Quality it "Could" give you a 4th or 5th if you play it correctly. I WILL be trying it.
Can you explain how to get the 4th totem plz??
1 is basic.
2nd one is grom talents Ancestral Bond.

3rd one is from 1st lab.

Where to get 4th?? (Uber lab does not give you a totem).

Thank You! I am looking forward for your reply.
You can get a shield with the +1 totem modifier or use the Multiple Totem support gem (or both?)
I am level 56 and bought the Atziri's Mirror, but can't use it because I don't have enough dex. Am I doing something wrong? I currently have 52 dex.
hey there small Question tho. is the next Armor step at lvl 62 Important never played that Build before so i dont know if it's necessary.
"
Puncaik wrote:
I am level 56 and bought the Atziri's Mirror, but can't use it because I don't have enough dex. Am I doing something wrong? I currently have 52 dex.

You would have to do something to allow people to review your character. Maybe make the character visible on your profile or something.

My experience from playing this build each league for the last few leagues says you shouldn't have any issues with any of your stats if you gear and follow the progression listed in the guide.

possibly grab the pure talent jewel and connect to the scion tree. That "Should" cure your issue if you haven't done it already.
Last edited by Sylverfall on Dec 20, 2018, 10:26:59 AM
"
Shabadulsen wrote:
hey there small Question tho. is the next Armor step at lvl 62 Important never played that Build before so i dont know if it's necessary.

Yes, Its a synergistic relationship with the stats on the armor and other pieces of the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info