[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

"
LostSinner666 wrote:
How does it feels itself in delve(not just general route-to-route, i mean walking into darkness constantly to get loots)?
planing to play something simmilar in dhc, with much more es on tree, rare chest and shield, got 15k in pob.

It feels okay in Delve. It's definitely not amazing for exploration, but it gets the job done if your darkness rez is good and you know how to throw flares and dynamite properly at this point.

I'm sitting just shy of 11k ES with OP's gear listing.

It should be noted that sacrifing an insane amount of evade by dropping the shield + armor compared to the original build may not be ideal. Math it out.. but be sure you're considering all of the variables at play.
Last edited by Gescom on Sep 17, 2018, 12:06:20 AM
"
Gescom wrote:
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
How does it feels itself in delve(not just general route-to-route, i mean walking into darkness constantly to get loots)?
planing to play something simmilar in dhc, with much more es on tree, rare chest and shield, got 15k in pob.

It feels okay in Delve. It's definitely not amazing for exploration, but it gets the job done if your darkness rez is good and you know how to throw flares and dynamite properly at this point.

I'm sitting just shy of 11k ES with OP's gear listing.

It should be noted that sacrifing an insane amount of evade by dropping the shield + armor compared to the original build may not be ideal. Math it out.. but be sure you're considering all of the variables at play.

Well, i ve lost like 2000 flat evaasion(which i am going to cover by using jade),going to use jade and stibnite flasks for delving anyways(still gonna get something like 30k evasion), maybe even rumis, we got shock/ignite immune, so we r flexible in flask choise.
Only thing i ve lost with my current tree its about 80k damage on totem(which can be less if i l manage to get good rare shiled with resist and int, i am planing to use 6x 10% res jools to cover resist), still getting something like 1.2k shaper dps(which is like 1.5kk while mapping/delving) should be just fine.
Still i would prefer higher es numbers over anything, couse i am orienting for hc lategame gameplay anyways.
@OP -- here's a handy query for hunting for jewels :: http://poe.trade/search/enahimakuitazu
As said earlier by shadingshadow a really good hubris made with dense fossils is better than vertex although you need lvl4 enlighten. Also in this league you can craft sick ES chestplates that are better than atziris splendour. You can check my profile for perfect example.

Running with 17.5k es and over 2mil shaper dps.
Hello. I'm still new to the game but have been having an amazing time playing with this build. just a few questions.
How come we're using Chaos Inoculation over Mind Over Matter and having some HP?

Also, are we intentionally ignoring Shamanistic Fury?

3) With ancestral bond, how come we aren't using Spell Totel Support gem?
Can you look at my character i got some troubles with DPS , please help me
"
gdspd wrote:
As said earlier by shadingshadow a really good hubris made with dense fossils is better than vertex although you need lvl4 enlighten. Also in this league you can craft sick ES chestplates that are better than atziris splendour. You can check my profile for perfect example.

Running with 17.5k es and over 2mil shaper dps.

Hi man i'm new in poe and i would like to try to craft because already got the stuff for this build i would like to try crafting an armor can you explain me the order to craft.

Do you take an yellow armour vaal regalia shaped and try some dense fossil until you got this ES boost on your amrour ?

Did the order of crafting matter ?

Maybe you got some tutorial link ?

Feel free to pm me and thanks in advance !

Also got a question regarding the Watchers eye why do you recommend to got "Gain 18% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity" on it as we are not running clarity so i guess we have to switch an aura to clarity in that case whitch one ?
Last edited by K3ren on Sep 19, 2018, 6:11:24 AM
You need to buy ilvl86 shaped vaal regalia then use fossils that give quality until you get decent %. After that just spam dense fossils.

Only need lvl1 clarity so it fits into build just fine since you dont need anything special on your wep sockets. Lvl1 clarity only reserves couple mana.
Hi,

I actually had this build for a while and it's so good and easy to play.

I only have questions about the flasks. With Purity of element and my jewels I'm 20-50% over lvl cap. That is without using The Wise Oak flask.
So my questions is, do we need Wise Oak and do we need Purity of element or can we replace it with maybe a dmg aura?
Hi all,

Thank you for a great build and guide - easy to follow, especially the levellign gear suggestions. I am level 89 and have a question regarding ES.

I currently have ~7.5k ES, nowhere near 10k and was wondering if this is just from lacking some intelligence or am I misssing something else?

Can someone take a look at my character - name is Zarathuss

Many thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info