[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

Im using incandescent heart and its great. Still have 9.4k es with it. Also helps in delves with ele penetration mobs. Rare helm is not good imo because of the perandus ring's synergy and +1 gems from vertex.
Last edited by gdspd on Sep 8, 2018, 3:25:20 PM
I am also using Incandescent heart. Just did Uber Elder with it. I reall think the damage boost oft incandescent heart is really worth it. Just have 2-3 Jewels with all res instead of one additional damage mod on it.
hi i am trying this build on the delve it goes well altough i am missing some main items but manage to get belt /gloves/boots and first tier of weapon + shield but as far as i calculate even with armor you still need 3 jewels to max resist without flask and with purity of elements. But even with 3 jewels giving resists if really nice. Have around 6k es and around 16k per totem with 5 links.
6,8k ES and 34k DMG on 1 totem (4-link) Uber Lab runing is simple.

Not Vertex or Par. rings. For me is starter bulid.
Thank you for the build, it's working pretty fine for Hardcore Delve League ( I have made some changes in skill tree ). Still struggling but looking for way out :D
"
gdspd wrote:
Im using incandescent heart and its great. Still have 9.4k es with it. Also helps in delves with ele penetration mobs. Rare helm is not good imo because of the perandus ring's synergy and +1 gems from vertex.

yea, though even when using the rings and such, the helmet gives more int from the flat than the vertex gives, and when using enlighten lvl 4 you dont need the level from vertex anyway.
In that case its clearly better option
Hello!

Thanks for the build, I'm currently lvl38 and it's going smoothly

I wanted to know what is the best 4L setup for Ancestral Warchief

Also, is there any cheaper alternative to Timeclasp, or are they really worth the investment?
Hmm, I like this build, leveling is pretty enjoyable too. If you HAD to pick a bandit, which one would you pick, or are the 2 points more important?
How does it feels itself in delve(not just general route-to-route, i mean walking into darkness constantly to get loots)?
planing to play something simmilar in dhc, with much more es on tree, rare chest and shield, got 15k in pob.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info