[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

Very nice build for bossing. Compliments my MF Windripper. Happy with most of my items. Just need to upgrade to perfect rolls and good jewels. This is what I'm at so far:
"
A1XP wrote:
Got helm enchantment "15% increased Elemental Hit Attack Speed".
Does it influence on totem speed/damage?
Do I need to save this enchant or try to get some with "Ancestral Warchief Totem" ?
Thanks for advises!

This enchant is for the SKILL "Elemental Hit" . it does not work for your warchief totems, or any other attack you are thinking of except https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elemental_Hit.

So, yes you want some other enchant for "Ancestral Warchief"
Path of building shows a 50% more damage after going CI. The tooltip doesn't show this damage increase. Which is the right damage,the path of building or the tooltip? Why would CI add 50% more damage? Forgot to add, great build. Best warchief I've played.
Last edited by gpofgames1 on May 1, 2018, 3:18:53 PM
"
gpofgames1 wrote:
Path of building shows a 50% more damage after going CI. The tooltip doesn't show this damage increase. Which is the right damage,the path of building or the tooltip? Why would CI add 50% more damage? Forgot to add, great build. Best warchief I've played.

The support gem "Damage on full life"

Pob knows you will always be at full life when you have CI. It does not assume that if you don't have CI
How should I apply my passives from 1-70?
Can I see a tree like the level 70, 90 and 95+ tree?
Last edited by br00ksy27 on May 8, 2018, 10:42:31 PM
"
br00ksy27 wrote:
How should I apply my passives from 1-70?
Can I see a tree like the level 70, 90 and 95+ tree?

This is my tree for 90 points in hc flashback
https://poeplanner.com/AAwAALsADAUAAFr53TdHa6xFR8BmBLOiAK3xGF3wH2jytQTkItWmKU-ePIx27DiFe2ZUlG9yD2aeWOUqE1oro_I62CcvkFUaOIKbfLt35T0PBjlRYPMG-6oy0evumuBFnVNSHNy4kyj6V8kNfI8ahTLqurQM-tIWb-NqHRSPRpuh99esmDpYVcaD28rTvoqhL5Mnf8YRlg5IXfKiLlBCjDYrChEvVUth4iaVFr8kqjbpr6cczitQDc3-VMT2xBUAAAAAAA==

If you playing on softcore u should take less life nodes and more damage nodes.
I'm confused as in where I am going to get all the dex from to use the gear he recommends before the Astramentis. I am level 54 with only 54 Dex and I can't use the Atziris Mirror due to needing 130 Dex.
"
br00ksy27 wrote:
I'm confused as in where I am going to get all the dex from to use the gear he recommends before the Astramentis. I am level 54 with only 54 Dex and I can't use the Atziris Mirror due to needing 130 Dex.

Tree is pretty simple, grab everything on the left then go up and over towards the right.

Astramentis is first or second on the list of items with proper cost to buy for this reason

If you have not gotten enough currency just from the leveling process to buy one yet then take the +30 dex node in the tree and buy a +70 dex amulet for 1c. Or just wait, leveling is flexible
Which amulet are you talking about that is +70?
"
br00ksy27 wrote:
Which amulet are you talking about that is +70?

i think about something like this
http://poe.trade/search/iasitomoyarika

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info