[3.2] Forest Fire.

"
sloniu wrote:
"
arcadius wrote:

But I have a different problem, I'm level 90 and after switching to L6 qotf I have mana issues (even with warlords mark). It seems my mana leech rate is too low. Should I switch to poachers mark to get mana on hit or are there better solutions (except switching to bloodmagic)?

I am level 91 with 6 link QOTF as well and notice it occasionally on singletarget.
the suggested tree has 0.4% mana leech.
rings can have up to 0.4% mana leech which doubles our mana leech which should be plenty.
amulets can have up to 0.8%
Okay so I found a 'Shroud of the Lightless'.
Do you guys think it's feasable to use that one instead of Queen of the Forest?

SO what we use instead Grace and HoA ?
"
kindercore wrote:

With blood magic you don't use anything.
What do you think about dropping Resolute Technique for Elemental Overload? With this we get enough INT we can drop Brute Force jewel, and the increased damage should be ~100%, assuming we have enough accuracy from gear.

Also, what about swapping FA to Added Fire?
Last edited by sloniu on Dec 21, 2017, 5:17:33 AM
We use Avatar of Fire instead lava lash and Primeval Force or we use it together?
Last edited by kindercore on Dec 21, 2017, 9:28:37 AM
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"
kindercore wrote:

With blood magic you don't use anything.

So you run with an empty 4l? The point of the question was what you replace the Grace & HoA 4l with if you run Blood Magic. Right now, there are no real suggestions.

Personally, I was trying to think of other methods to boost toughness. Right now, I have CWDT level 5 linked with Projectile Weakness, Blood Rage, and Immortal Call. I was thinking of setting up a level 10 CWDT with a manual Enduring Cry, Molten Shell, and Phase Run. However, I am not an expert on what would best fit in my missing 4l.
Last edited by Reddragon2k1 on Dec 22, 2017, 6:58:22 PM
"
Shitlord wrote:
Okay so I found a 'Shroud of the Lightless'.
Do you guys think it's feasable to use that one instead of Queen of the Forest?

2 abyssal sockets??

ouch, did you sell it?

who's the poor dude that bought it
for those having mana issues. you can put 1 passive point in mana leech which will solve your issues completely. just search mana leech on the tree
This build is pretty fun, I played Etup's CI variant back in Breach League and that was a helluva good time.

Only thing is that I've hit a bit of a rut in red maps/elder.

I still got some stuff to do with my gear, such as getting my QotF 6linked, Xoph's Heart, along with levels and jewels.

Gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info