[3.2] Forest Fire.

"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"
qitip wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2035872

Queen of the Forest
Now has 200 to 240% increased Evasion Rating (down from 240 to 380%). The movement speed bonus this item can provide has been capped at 100% for all versions.

Changes to evasion basetypes in The Fall of Oriath both pushed the evasion rating of this item too high, and took the movement speed this item granted to an extreme. We never intended for a single item to be able to provide so much movement speed. Over time as more movement speed and evasion became available this item has become unreasonable. The movement speed players were attaining was not something that the game was designed to handle. This cap is unlikely to affect average use of this item.

=( just getting close to 5L mine on ssf

yep. It is still crazy good though. I'm not sure how much speed that is going to take away (if 100% counts 25% penalty in or not). For me it should be around 40-60% out of ~320% so not too bad.

I checked my build and it seemed like Queen of the Forest was only contributing about 87% (ish) move speed to my total (with flasks up, ofc), so I don't actually think it changed much for me (maybe a 12% loss if the 100% cap doesn't take the penalty into account).

I already found it really difficult to properly click on the place I wanted to go when I wasn't cycloning, so I actually don't think this QotF change will make much of a difference to the average player.

The bigger hit for me comes from the evasion drop, since I already felt low on evasion scores (as buying gear with evasion AND all the other good stats is very expensive).

I doubt I'm going to find another build as fun to play during Abyss, so I'll likely be rolling with this again. Interested to see what the Abyss rares and jewels bring to the table!
Updated for 3.1
Hello, ty for update.
Last edited by 4vkladki on Dec 8, 2017, 5:10:14 AM
Build looks fun and i am going to play this 3.1. But my problem is that i dont like leveling at all, even new acts didnt help. What have been said in here seems like getting axe in first week wiht reasonable price is hard. So is it possible i can run this build wiht little bit changed what can run maps or maybe even lab and dont need much rescpest to get running when i get axe? Or do i need make some other starter?

Thanks for guide.
Do you think you can use Bisco's instead of Xoph's Blood?

Or fit in some form of MF or do they not work with the balls?
Last edited by Ucero on Dec 8, 2017, 11:43:11 AM
"
JokerC4 wrote:
Build looks fun and i am going to play this 3.1. But my problem is that i dont like leveling at all, even new acts didnt help. What have been said in here seems like getting axe in first week wiht reasonable price is hard. So is it possible i can run this build wiht little bit changed what can run maps or maybe even lab and dont need much rescpest to get running when i get axe? Or do i need make some other starter?

Thanks for guide.

Yea, you can just play generic cyclone until you get the axe. Just don't take ele damage nodes.
"
Ucero wrote:
Do you think you can use Bisco's instead of Xoph's Blood?

Or fit in some form of MF or do they not work with the balls?

You can pick up Avatar of Fire on skill tree instead. That is quite a bit of skill points, but if you gotta have Bisco's - go for it.
hey, u said u had some build prepared for this league as well?
loved your cyclone, so strong. u got any guide out on the other one? gonna try it probably :)
"
doChl wrote:
hey, u said u had some build prepared for this league as well?
loved your cyclone, so strong. u got any guide out on the other one? gonna try it probably :)

Farming currency for now. I don't think i gonna make cyclone before i get headhunter. Here's PoB I'm still not sure about many things, this is just a concept.
Is it worth it to travel 8 points up to Avatar of Fire?
Also, I was looking at RaizQT stream and realized he went 6 points for +2 max frenzy charges. Any opinion on that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info