[3.2] Forest Fire.

What's your tooltip? I have no problem with Elder (yellow melts quickly, red one should be no different) and red maps are a cake. And I only have 35k unbuffed on 5link, nowhere number OP claims he has. If you dont have money forget about Xoph, just go for Avatar of Fire and use Impresence - fire variant. This will give you free Flammability for more dps and some defensive aura. I also run Hatred and HoF and use Tombfist for even more dps. Actual dmg is way higher than shown
"
arcadius wrote:
What's your tooltip? I have no problem with Elder (yellow melts quickly, red one should be no different) and red maps are a cake. And I only have 35k unbuffed on 5link, nowhere number OP claims he has. If you dont have money forget about Xoph, just go for Avatar of Fire and use Impresence - fire variant. This will give you free Flammability for more dps and some defensive aura. I also run Hatred and HoF and use Tombfist for even more dps. Actual dmg is way higher than shown

Cyclone is 27k w/o HoA, 31k with.
Molten Burst is 7.6/8.3k.

And Tombfist huh? Had some drop from Lich fights but they didn't really seem all too useful.
"
penice wrote:

And Tombfist huh? Had some drop from Lich fights but they didn't really seem all too useful.

Intimidate. It gives mor dps than few hundred in tooltip from spiked gloves
Last edited by arcadius on Dec 25, 2017, 11:50:56 AM
"
arcadius wrote:
"
penice wrote:

Intimidate. It gives mor dps than few hundred in tooltip from spiked gloves

I managed to chance a Kaoms and did a little bit of gear changing.

Sitting at around 6k life and I can breeze through reds now.
Gonna give Minotaur a try later.
abyss jewel is much better to use or the normal jewel its better?
"
abyss jewel is much better to use or the normal jewel its better?

That would depend on your gear. Check in PoB. I'm guessing normal jewels would be slightly better.
Can u check my character and see why i almost have half your damage on Molten Burst and Cyclone??? I chose option 2, for the extra hp.

POB: https://pastebin.com/J5Lit4SR
Last edited by Gaine on Dec 29, 2017, 8:59:54 PM
you have step-by-step leveling skill trees for me / us ? :)
"
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
[/url]

Option 3: (Very expensive, but the best)Drop Graceful Assault, replace Grace with Anger and get Watcher's Eye jewel with %phys added as fire and damage penetrates %fire res while affected by Anger. It is still a good option if you want more damage even if you don't have the jewel.

Can only find fire penetrates % fire rest on this jewel....
what mod is thins phys add as fire? cant find any with it
Last edited by Seymowr on Dec 30, 2017, 9:55:19 AM
"
Seymowr wrote:

Can only find fire penetrates % fire rest on this jewel....
what mod is thins phys add as fire? cant find any with it

They are VERY rare and expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info