[3.2] Forest Fire.

"
Completed 14 ChallengesJihax wrote:
How good is this build for lab farming?


Will be starting this build tonight.

Just sucks we cant use Bisco's :((


I think i recorded lab run at some point, i'll check if you want. But as you can guess it's pretty good. Has speed, regen and life for it. Did 50 max key u-lab runs in one day, 0 deaths.

As for Bisco's - i think i'd be just fine using it for maps at this point, but i need resist from Xoph's atm. I guess phys reflect would become a problem then though.
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Sep 7, 2017 10:36:38 AM
Just did one corrupted Minotaur map with 8 bad mods deathless!!!! Im in love with this build. thanks alot. And what should be my next upgrade? Dying sun? ou better rings? I think 6L qoft isnt the most important upgrade right now.


"
Completed 5 Challengesratz wrote:
Just did one corrupted Minotaur map with 8 bad mods deathless!!!! Im in love with this build. thanks alot. And what should be my next upgrade? Dying sun? ou better rings? I think 6L qoft isnt the most important upgrade right now.




Glad to hear you enjoy it :) Your gloves and boots are pretty solid, rings and belt could be much better. But your first priority upgrades should be alchemist's jade flask of reflexes, alchemist's quicksilver flask of adrenaline and alchemist's stibnite flask of staunching. Dying sun would be pretty big too.
This looks really cool!

I'm trying to decide to do this build or this build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1951903/page/1

Any thoughts on the major differences? DPS? Defence? Budget?

I'm leaning towards this one because the speed looks awesome and the fire feeling looks pretty cool... but if it's less tanky or less damage or higher budget I may go the other one.
"
brunowa wrote:
This looks really cool!

I'm trying to decide to do this build or this build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1951903/page/1

Any thoughts on the major differences? DPS? Defence? Budget?

I'm leaning towards this one because the speed looks awesome and the fire feeling looks pretty cool... but if it's less tanky or less damage or higher budget I may go the other one.


To get started - Ngamahu is cheaper, but you really want that Xoph's Blood at some point which is pricey. For that phys build it's Starforge and Kaom's Heart that are expensive. Other slots are similar for both builds. So overall about same price for both builds i guess.

That phys build has higher AOE dps, but as you can see from my vids - i have enough dps to melt t16 maps. Single target is about the same.

Defense is slightly higher with my build, but other build has Vaal Pact so he can facetank more. My clear speed seems to be about 2 times faster, but that's due to queen of the forest which you could use with other build as well, just slightly less effective.

I guess just whichever build you like more.
heey, i managed to 6link my queen with around 25fuse lol. my question is should i try and sell that and buy a xoph's blood?
"
Completed 3 ChallengesDahmi99 wrote:
heey, i managed to 6link my queen with around 25fuse lol. my question is should i try and sell that and buy a xoph's blood?


If you don't think you will be able to afford an amulet any time soon w/o selling qotf - yea, it's way more important.
Can you please look at my gear and tell me what i should upgrade for more damage?

Respecced my wander for this build. Also how can i get more movement spd?
"
Completed 14 ChallengesJihax wrote:
Can you please look at my gear and tell me what i should upgrade for more damage?

Respecced my wander for this build. Also how can i get more movement spd?


Opal rings for deeps, flasks for speed. Buy alchemist's jade of reflexes and alchemist's qs of adrenaline. Also get 2-point jewel slot at Marauder for deeps.
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Sep 8, 2017 7:10:11 PM
This also works without HH? its so expensive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info