[3.2] Forest Fire.

If you drop HoA and Grace in the blood magic route, what do you use instead?
Hi again, nice build, for life and mana leech im using a Warlod mark instead Grace it also give us endurance charges that boost our immortal call duration, im leveling now (88lvl), after 3 lvl try to use Pure Talent jew, but dont know is it really need for me? +1%leech when Warlord mark give 2%..also using Carnage Heart for leeching before i get Xoph amulet, sorry for my english.
Last edited by 4vkladki on Dec 15, 2017, 3:05:18 AM
"
4vkladki wrote:
Hi again, nice build, for life and mana leech im using a Warlod mark instead Grace it also give us endurance charges that boost our immortal call duration, im leveling now (88lvl), after 3 lvl try to use Pure Talent jew, but dont know is it really need for me? +1%leech when Warlord mark give 2%..also using Carnage Heart for leeching before i get Xoph amulet, sorry for my english.

Personally I use Hatred + HoA and proj weakness on cwdt, have 0 problems with mana leech. If I were you I'd replace Warlords with curse of choice that would either increase survival or damage and grab Pure Talent, then see if the leech is enough. If you're super worried about mana leech, you could sacrifice some dps and get bloodmagic gem for cyclone (I'm using bm for totem/leap with cull). With Xoph I'll swap Hatred for Anger, should give more dps, but havent tested it in PoB yet.

On the other side, Pure Talent + warlords gives you lots of tankiness and I dont think theres such thing as 'too much leech' :)
Why no Acro and Phase acro? Great boost to defense and not so big investment
"
arcadius wrote:
Why no Acro and Phase acro? Great boost to defense and not so big investment

I rather get more HP instead.
What about chest armor? I dont really care about move speed so Im considering other options than Qotf. Belly is good for extra life but there are some nice choices besides that like Bronn, Kintsugi, Perfect form or even the new Shroud of the lightless
All of them bring something nice to the table, I cant even decide which one is best
Can you explain why we should drop Grace in 3.1? So where we will take evasion,speed from qotf and survivability for this build?So we now didn't need to Use QotF or what? really can't take it. Same thing about HoA, what we use instead HoA? And what Golem did u use for this build? Can You update Passive tree for 3.1 also, thx
For those starting out and don't have Xoph's blood yet.

are very cheap and strong gloves to use for the elemental conversion. provides a big damage boost + you are able to chill as well making them a tad slower.

I used these for t11-15 corrupted phys reflect maps for atlas completion
"
arcadius wrote:
What about chest armor? I dont really care about move speed so Im considering other options than Qotf. Belly is good for extra life but there are some nice choices besides that like Bronn, Kintsugi, Perfect form or even the new Shroud of the lightless
All of them bring something nice to the table, I cant even decide which one is best

We dont need Grace because with flasks our Qotf is already capped. You can even replace Stibnite if you're still 'movement capped'. On top of that, it's better to have multiple layers of defense, like eva + armor instead of pure eva, so granite flask is a good choice too.

But I have a different problem, I'm level 90 and after switching to L6 qotf I have mana issues (even with warlords mark). It seems my mana leech rate is too low. Should I switch to poachers mark to get mana on hit or are there better solutions (except switching to bloodmagic)?
"
sloniu wrote:
"
arcadius wrote:

We dont need Grace because with flasks our Qotf is already capped. You can even replace Stibnite if you're still 'movement capped'. On top of that, it's better to have multiple layers of defense, like eva + armor instead of pure eva, so granite flask is a good choice too.

But I have a different problem, I'm level 90 and after switching to L6 qotf I have mana issues (even with warlords mark). It seems my mana leech rate is too low. Should I switch to poachers mark to get mana on hit or are there better solutions (except switching to bloodmagic)?

Do you have Druidic Rite? If not - get it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info