[3.1]"THE MILLIONAIRE" Inquisitor Ele B.Flurry - 1,3Mln Dps VS Shaper on Budget / League Starter

"
Valécon wrote:
Hi man, it's me again. I managed to play this Character up to Level 87 atm, did all maps until Tier 13 and looking towards farming Shaped Vault and Shaper maybe.. i have problems surviving tho, i try to dodge a lot but that's not helping, i even have bought expensive rares with T1 Life Rolls and im currently at 5057 Life, im not level 91 as suggested in the guide. Could you peak at my character real quick and tell me what i can do better?

Problems i saw:

- Use wrong gems, u're missing Physical to Lightning which is the most important gem and u use Added Lightning Damage which is not very good in Physical converted to Elemental Builds

- Have only 37 mana unreserved if use all Auras because u dont have Enlighten

- Dont have any Remove Shock Flask

- Dont have Leap Slam which is very useful for engage fast the monsters over the cliffs or behind obstacles, that's will kill u many times from ranged monsters (remember for use Leap Slam u have to equip Doryani's in the Main Hand)

- Dont use "Belt of the Deceiver" wich reduce critical damage taken by 30%

- Have only 88% chance to hit, u dont have any ring or amulet with flat accuracy

- Dont have Enduring Cry for generate Endurance Charges

- Have 1 unnecessary point in the tree called "Mana and Flasks" u can pick "Arcane Chemistry" with just spend 2 points

Is that video of the budget version or the Std version? its 3.1 or 3.0?
"
Fedega wrote:
Is that video of the budget version or the Std version? its 3.1 or 3.0?

I'll do it very soon, probably tomorrow.
I dont read all replys and questions, but what do u think of the build on abyss? Can it make shaper and guardians like the video ?
"
Fedega wrote:
I dont read all replys and questions, but what do u think of the build on abyss? Can it make shaper and guardians like the video ?

The build is good as league start so its ok for Abyss, for Guardians and Shaper u can do it but not like in the video if u're not in Standard League, the dps in Abyss League will be lower compared to the video but enough for do all content.
Added New Video!

3.1 SHAPER ULTRA BUDGET VERSION (Tabula Rasa)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhoPXSY3uDY
Just killed the Shaper for the first time!!!

Thank you so much for making this build

was using the Standard version of te build and my gear was not the best but i did it
and he dropped the flask , i sold it for 5.5 ex :D
"
Therkwar wrote:
Just killed the Shaper for the first time!!!

Thank you so much for making this build

was using the Standard version of te build and my gear was not the best but i did it
and he dropped the flask , i sold it for 5.5 ex :D

Nice! gratz for the first Shaper and Flask :D

Did u do it in Abyss League or Standard?
Hi, Im playing your build and I am currently at level 71, I am not really a experienced player so sorry if you find this post a bit funny or noobish. I have two questions about the build:
1. First of all could you please explain to me why is belt of the deceiver important for this build because I was thinking that with 2 socket stygian vise(or even 1 socket) and some good eye jewels in them I think you can get even more good stats. Also if this belt of the deceiver is crucial for dps then why is it better than The Magnate belt with good rolls on resistances and physical damage?
2.The second question is about skills. I am currently playing mostly with a friend of mine and he is doing some kind of support duelist build ( i dont exactly remember the name of it). One of his role is casting enfeeble with some boosts so we thought its better for me give up on auras and use other 4 link set up. What would you recommend?

Thanks in advance
"
Gasikowo wrote:
Hi, Im playing your build and I am currently at level 71, I am not really a experienced player so sorry if you find this post a bit funny or noobish. I have two questions about the build:
1. First of all could you please explain to me why is belt of the deceiver important for this build because I was thinking that with 2 socket stygian vise(or even 1 socket) and some good eye jewels in them I think you can get even more good stats. Also if this belt of the deceiver is crucial for dps then why is it better than The Magnate belt with good rolls on resistances and physical damage?
2.The second question is about skills. I am currently playing mostly with a friend of mine and he is doing some kind of support duelist build ( i dont exactly remember the name of it). One of his role is casting enfeeble with some boosts so we thought its better for me give up on auras and use other 4 link set up. What would you recommend?

Thanks in advance

1) "Belt of the Deceiver" is fantastic Belt because give both Defence and Offence stats:

- "Nearby enemies are intimidated", Intimidate make monsters take 10% increased damage from attacks, that's mean u do 10% MORE dmg and in a build which do Over 1 Million dps is a Great dps Boost, "The Magnate" would give u lower dps.

- "You take 30% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes", well I think no explanations are needed, we use Abyssus which make us take 40%+ increase physical damage, we can be one-shotted if Big Boss crit us.

- Also - Life, +x to All Resistances, Str and Increase Physical Damage

If u have over 5500hp u can try to dont use it and see if u die too easy or if its ok, but in my opinion, considering the Belt of the Deceiver cost 1 Alchemy, there is no valid reason for not using it.

2) If your party member already use Enfeeble u can use different Aura:

- If u want more Defences - Temporal Chain or Arctic Armour

- if u want more DPS and Clear Speed - Assassin Mark or Herald of Ice

There is no problem if some question is "noobish", we're all born Noobs and the means to stop being it is make questions and inquire about things :)
Last edited by zio_kose on Dec 30, 2017, 8:24:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info