[3.1]"THE MILLIONAIRE" Inquisitor Ele B.Flurry - 1,3Mln Dps VS Shaper on Budget / League Starter

Build Updated
Shaper deathless with this build. Nicely done. Went sword variant. check my profile to see the character (TOH is missing atm)
God Hates Us All - Slayer
"
Shaper deathless with this build. Nicely done. Went sword variant. check my profile to see the character (TOH is missing atm)

Very Nice! Congratulations for the Shaper :)
I updated the build and missed to re-add the Sword tree, now I added the Pastebin for Sword Version too.
OK well, good news!
I missed this on the release note...

[3.0] Many unique monsters which were previously immune to Ailments have had their immunities removed, with the exception of Freeze. Notably, this includes several Beyond Demons, the Atziri Trio, Atziri herself, The Shaper and his Guardians, among others.

That's mean the Title now is 4Mln DPS XD

And i added a Chimera Video - Full Run with 9 Mods on Map, just for show the gameplay with the AoE and survivability too.
Last edited by zio_kose on Sep 15, 2017, 9:46:59 PM
how much mana do you need unreserved for the 3 aura's to feel good?
If u use Blood Magic instead of Faster Attack on Whirling Blade, at least 80 mana unreserved, better if 100.

Who is testing the build in Harbringer did Atziri with only 49 mana unreserved but wasnt comfortable, u need to manage it perfectly.

On my Char with 102 unreserved i dont have any problem.
Last edited by zio_kose on Sep 16, 2017, 12:39:48 AM
do you have to have a level 4 enlighten to get over 100 mana?
There are 2 ways for have over 100 mana
1 - Enlighten lv.4
2 - Lab Helmet Enchantment "Reduced Mana Reservation" (Hatred or Herald)

In the beginners version i putted a lv.3 Enlighten because its budget and with that u'll have around 80 mana, which is enough with mana leech if u dont miss to many hits (Blade Flurry cost only 13 mana)
Well I change 2 point on the "Beginners" Tree for reach about 100 mana unreserved and +10 Int so its a bit more comfortable and help for have 155 int for Enfeeble ;)
Today, after some discontined years of gaming at POE i killed my first Guardian!!!!

This build works if u arent afraid! XD
Spoiler

And yes, I'm his noob girlfriend :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info