[3.1]"THE MILLIONAIRE" Inquisitor Ele B.Flurry - 1,3Mln Dps VS Shaper on Budget / League Starter

At 62 when you switch to the Bloodseeker claw, what would you use as a stat stick till catalyst or would you just take 2x claws?
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
At 62 when you switch to the Bloodseeker claw, what would you use as a stat stick till catalyst or would you just take 2x claws?

Depend if u still use Lightning Strike or B.Flurry.

Lightning Strike work with all Weapons, so is better use 2 Claw for dont lose dps, B.Flurry work only with Claw, Dagger and One-Hand Sword so is better use some invalid Weapon as 2° Weapon.

For B.Flurry until u dont have Doryani's i suggest use Singularity or Death's Hand.
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

Depend if u still use Lightning Strike or B.Flurry.

Lightning Strike work with all Weapons, so is better use 2 Claw for dont lose dps, B.Flurry work only with Claw, Dagger and One-Hand Sword so is better use some invalid Weapon as 2° Weapon.

For B.Flurry until u dont have Doryani's i suggest use Singularity or Death's Hand.

I'm running BF now, I will check those 2 items, cheers
There are some things I'm unsure about on the tree currently level 60.

- Why do you take mana nodes such as Primal Spirit & Arcane Chemistry
- Are any of the new items/jewels viable for this build
- In regards to Indomitable, do you take this purely for the 20% reduced crit damage + the belt to reduce it even further.

I think that's everything for now
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
There are some things I'm unsure about on the tree currently level 60.

- Why do you take mana nodes such as Primal Spirit & Arcane Chemistry
- Are any of the new items/jewels viable for this build
- In regards to Indomitable, do you take this purely for the 20% reduced crit damage + the belt to reduce it even further.

I think that's everything for now

- Without that mana nodes u would have only 66 mana unreserved with Lv.3 Enlighten, furthermore that nodes give 15% Reduced Flask Charges Used, 20% Increased Flask Charges Gained and +20 Str and Int (u need 155 Int for Enfeeble). If u have Lv.4 Enlighten and dont care about Flasks u can remove that points and put some Int in the Equip.

- Yes new Jewels are viable, probably u need some Resistances in the Jewels.

- Yes with Indomitable + Belt of the Deceiver we take only 50% damage from criticals, the Armour bonus is also good since we use Abyssus.
Last edited by zio_kose on Dec 19, 2017, 2:59:50 PM
Okey now im level 47 and tried out Lightning Strike with the Claws you mentioned and it's still awful.. I'm using Moonbender + One of the Claws with Sunder and it works pretty okey. Don't know how you can play with Lightning Strike its so weak lul
"
Valécon wrote:
Okey now im level 47 and tried out Lightning Strike with the Claws you mentioned and it's still awful.. I'm using Moonbender + One of the Claws with Sunder and it works pretty okey. Don't know how you can play with Lightning Strike its so weak lul

Sunder dont work with Claws, I have no idea why u have problems with Lightning Strike, I leveled a Char in Harbinger with that skill and i did Shaper too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck2t203cpzg

Do u have problems against Trashes or Bosses?
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Valécon wrote:

Sunder dont work with Claws, I have no idea why u have problems with Lightning Strike, I leveled a Char in Harbinger with that skill and i did Shaper too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck2t203cpzg

I said i'm using one of the claws you recommended earlier + moonbender. Moonbender is a one handed axe to use Sunder for Clear, in Chestplate i have single target blade flurry and in helmet i have anc. warchief. I used the 2 claws with lightning strike it clears not so fast and takes long for yellow / multiple blue mobs i just don't like it.. maybe im doing something wrong but i dont think so.
"
Valécon wrote:
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Valécon wrote:

I said i'm using one of the claws you recommended earlier + moonbender. Moonbender is a one handed axe to use Sunder for Clear, in Chestplate i have single target blade flurry and in helmet i have anc. warchief. I used the 2 claws with lightning strike it clears not so fast and takes long for yellow / multiple blue mobs i just don't like it.. maybe im doing something wrong but i dont think so.

Anyway it doesnt rly matter which skill u use for leveling, you can use any skill you feel comfortable with, the important thing is the B. Flurry at the end of the build :)
Just use frost blades to level, that skill can take you all the way to maps if you want

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info