[3.1]"THE MILLIONAIRE" Inquisitor Ele B.Flurry - 1,3Mln Dps VS Shaper on Budget / League Starter

What to level with? I'm level 41 and you said from Level 12 on use Lightning Strike, but as a fairly new player i dont know what to link it with.. Right now i tried BF , Sunder (using it mainly atm) and Flameblast Totems but non of them are kind of easy and take long for bosses. What can you recommend? And what unique weapons / items in general for leveling at my level. I like smooth and easy leveling a lot.
"
Valécon wrote:
What to level with? I'm level 41 and you said from Level 12 on use Lightning Strike, but as a fairly new player i dont know what to link it with.. Right now i tried BF , Sunder (using it mainly atm) and Flameblast Totems but non of them are kind of easy and take long for bosses. What can you recommend? And what unique weapons / items in general for leveling at my level. I like smooth and easy leveling a lot.

4 Link / Lightning Strike + Multistrike + Added Cold Damage + Elemental Damage with Attacks

After Cruel Lab, when u get Inevitable Judgement, add Physical to Lightning

- Mortem Morsu Fright Claw until Lv.62, then Bloodseeker Hellion's Paw

- Ezomyte Hold Iron Hat for Stun Immunity

- Dream Fragments Sapphire Ring for Freeze/Chill Immunity

- Slitherpinch Bronzescale Gauntlets

That's an example of some good leveling items
Last edited by zio_kose on Dec 18, 2017, 10:18:31 AM
That's a reply i was hoping for! You might as well add it to your Guide ^^. Thanks a lot ;^)
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Valécon wrote:

4 Link / Lightning Strike + Multistrike + Added Cold Damage + Elemental Damage with Attacks

This is what I came to ask for the most part, so thank you!

But what do I grab for Merciless and Uber? Instruments of Virtue and then Augury of Penitence or the other way around?
"
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Valécon wrote:

This is what I came to ask for the most part, so thank you!

But what do I grab for Merciless and Uber? Instruments of Virtue and then Augury of Penitence or the other way around?

Augury of Penitence then Instruments of Virtue. Look in the Standart Version of the Guide above the Budget one ^^
Ye sorry, the post is a bit confusing due the old version builds XD

Merciless - Augury of Penitence
Uber - Instruments of Virtue

I'll copy the detail in the new version, thx both for feedback :)
"
zio_kose wrote:
Ye sorry, the post is a bit confusing due the old version builds XD

Merciless - Augury of Penitence
Uber - Instruments of Virtue

I'll copy the detail in the new version, thx both for feedback :)

Hi again.. right now im using the Lightning Strike stuff you mentioned, and it's kind of awkward to awful.. Izaro Normal took me ages first stage... and over all in act 5 it does almost 0 damage? What am i doing wrong
At what point would you recommend I switch to Blade Flurry from Lightning Strike? After the claw nodes? After getting Bloodseeker?
Last edited by srorroh on Dec 18, 2017, 4:01:35 PM
"
Valécon wrote:

Hi again.. right now im using the Lightning Strike stuff you mentioned, and it's kind of awkward to awful.. Izaro Normal took me ages first stage... and over all in act 5 it does almost 0 damage? What am i doing wrong

In my opinion u're a bit underlevel for act5, anyway if u wanna increase your dps:

- Use Hatred + Herald of Ash as Auras

- Buy 1 Sulphur Flask for Bosses Fight

- Use Ancestral Protector for Bosses Fight

- Use Mortem Morsu + Moonbender's Wing Tomahawk as Weapons

- At level 46 use 2 Ornament of the East Gut Ripper as Weapons

- Save 8c for buy Tabula Rasa :D
"
At what point would you recommend I switch to Blade Flurry from Lightning Strike? After the claw nodes? After getting Bloodseeker?

Well its rly your choise, B.Flurry have small Clear compared to Lightning Strike, so basically until I dont need more dps I use Lightning Strike.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info