[3.1]"THE MILLIONAIRE" Inquisitor Ele B.Flurry - 1,3Mln Dps VS Shaper on Budget / League Starter

"
Just use frost blades to level, that skill can take you all the way to maps if you want

Thx for your help mate, u did this build last league so u can give us a helpful feedback :D
Is there a new video available? i would like to see this build against elder guardians or tier 15 maps above.
"
WildScar94 wrote:
Is there a new video available? i would like to see this build against elder guardians or tier 15 maps above.

I no longer play this build, every League I make new builds, maybe i can do a new Shaper Video if my Girlfriend still have this Char but for Elder Guardians its more complicated.

If someone who play this build atm can give us some feedback would be rly appreciate :)
I just started this build again this league as it was my favorite build last league. When I get to the guardians I'll post a video, shouldn't be more than a day or two
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Just use frost blades to level, that skill can take you all the way to maps if you want

Thx for your help mate, u did this build last league so u can give us a helpful feedback :D
no problem man! I just started up this build again today so I'll post some videos and stuff when I get to the end bosses.
why you use this shitty Pastebin!!!! I CANT look tree and other things! jesus
Last edited by zio_kose on Dec 23, 2017, 5:25:51 PM
Hello, im thinking of buying a belly having a tabula atm, will I do good even if I go for a 5L belly? and if yes which gem should I drop then?
"
fliesqt wrote:
Hello, im thinking of buying a belly having a tabula atm, will I do good even if I go for a 5L belly? and if yes which gem should I drop then?

If u dont have many currency, my suggestion is buy a 6Link Rare Chest with just Life Roll, or maybe white and make Life Roll with Alterations, is much better than 5Link Belly, u can buy it for about 30c.

With a 5Link instead of 6 u'll lose a lot dps and as is well known, in most Block/Tank builds, the dps is a lack.

If instead you have decided to buy the 5Link Belly anyway, or if you've already bought it, my suggestion is drop Increased Area of Effect/Concentrated Effect.
Hi man, it's me again. I managed to play this Character up to Level 87 atm, did all maps until Tier 13 and looking towards farming Shaped Vault and Shaper maybe.. i have problems surviving tho, i try to dodge a lot but that's not helping, i even have bought expensive rares with T1 Life Rolls and im currently at 5057 Life, im not level 91 as suggested in the guide. Could you peak at my character real quick and tell me what i can do better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info