[3.1]"THE MILLIONAIRE" Inquisitor Ele B.Flurry - 1,3Mln Dps VS Shaper on Budget / League Starter

Hi, thanks for awesome build. :-)

I have just one question, what helmet,gloves and boots enchatment are we supposed to look for?
"
BoBricek wrote:
Hi, thanks for awesome build. :-)

I have just one question, what helmet,gloves and boots enchatment are we supposed to look for?

Well there are many useful Enchantment, its totally your choise, i made a list of some good Ench:

HELMET:

- 40% Incresed Blade Flurry Damage

- 12% Incresed Blade Flurry Area of Effect

- Ancestral Protector Totem grants 18% incresed attack speed while active

- Blood Rage grants additional 12% increased attack speed

- 30% increased Enfeeble Curse Effect

GLOVES - I dont know very well the gloves ench, usually i ignore them, so choose u XD

BOOTS:

- Regenerate 2% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently

- Adds 45 to 68 Cold Damage if you've been Hit Recently

- Adds 1 to 160 Lightning Damage if you haven't Killed Recently
Hi I have 2 more questions about the build. I started mapping recently, its my first time doing the atlas so I want to feel a little bit more safe. I was wondering if you could give me some tips on which nodes I could swap to gain more hp for the cost of lower dmg. I just want to gain more experience on mapping before I transition to more dmg version of the build. One more question about weapons. I am about to buy Doryani's Catalyst, should I focus more on its %increased elemental damage or added physical damage? like fore example I can choose between buying 93% and 77-141 or 100% and 71-119.

Thanks in advance
Is this build okey now?
Do you have 75+ all resistance with all this unique items?

Want to try this build, i have like 25+ ex for build but idk
"
Gasikowo wrote:
Hi I have 2 more questions about the build. I started mapping recently, its my first time doing the atlas so I want to feel a little bit more safe. I was wondering if you could give me some tips on which nodes I could swap to gain more hp for the cost of lower dmg. I just want to gain more experience on mapping before I transition to more dmg version of the build. One more question about weapons. I am about to buy Doryani's Catalyst, should I focus more on its %increased elemental damage or added physical damage? like fore example I can choose between buying 93% and 77-141 or 100% and 71-119.

Thanks in advance

1) My suggestion is just dont use Abyssus, with Starkonja you should not have big problems.

2) We dont care about Physical dmg in Doryani's since we dont use it for hit, the only Stats we need are Incresed Global Critical Strike Chance and Incresed Elemental Damage which are global bonus.
Last edited by zio_kose on Jan 1, 2018, 5:47:23 PM
"
Is this build okey now?

Was ok before and its still ok.

I use 3 Rare Items and 6 Jewels, without counting the Chest, I have all Res overcapped with Tabula Rasa.

I did Shaper with Tabula Rasa and about 3ex Equip (Jewels Included), u can check the Video in Video Section.
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Is this build okey now?

I use 3 Rare Items and 6 Jewels, without counting the Chest, I have all Res overcapped with Tabula Rasa.

I did Shaper with Tabula Rasa and about 3ex Equip (Jewels Included), u can check the Video in Video Section.

with bloodseeker u no need vaal pact?
"
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Is this build okey now?

with bloodseeker u no need vaal pact?

Exactly, Bloodseeker give Instant Leech so Vaal Pact is useless and u also have your Life Regen ;)
can i have ur character profile? and info how many hp do u have now?

Which mods scare for this build ? ele reflect ? and waht u think about uber atziri, possible?
"
can i have ur character profile? and info how many hp do u have now?

Which mods scare for this build ? ele reflect ? and waht u think about uber atziri, possible?

U can check my profile and all my Chars with just click on my name but i no longer have this Char, I make new builds frequently so i dont have all my builds active, when i make videos i use my Girlfriend account which have a Char with this build.

I have 5790hp with 40% Belly, ele reflect is possible but u have to pay attention, I did Uber Atziri in 3.0 u can find the Video in old "Standard Version" section, never tried in 3.1 since im leveling new Char in Abyss, but i think is possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info