3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Devastatoor wrote:

I have a question, if I call AG using
gems, then after creating and summoning it, I can delete all gems except AG, will he keep all the profits? And in this place insert, for example, cwdt + inc crit + some area spell to speed up EO.

No. Anyway you can test it yourself. Just look at AG Skill from your skill-bar during you equiping/unequiping support gems like Minion Life/Empover etc. The value of life wil change and so on with Resistance gem.
Last edited by Ventori on Apr 20, 2018, 1:55:13 AM
2nd time my AG dies to Minotaur now. Is there any way you can prevent this?

If the AG is low life can you just remove the gem from your slot and have it dissapear but remain alive once you resummon?
"
Spliffor wrote:

If the AG is low life can you just remove the gem from your slot and have it dissapear but remain alive once you resummon?

Is AG dying when you are running away from the Minotaur? He loses your aura buffs if you are far from him, so you need to stay close. Another thing you can do is get +1 to socketed gems corruption on your shield. Also, do you have max regen on AG's chest and boots?

Yes, if remove the gem, he will disappear and stay alive.
"
rhah wrote:
"
Spliffor wrote:

Is AG dying when you are running away from the Minotaur? He loses your aura buffs if you are far from him, so you need to stay close. Another thing you can do is get +1 to socketed gems corruption on your shield. Also, do you have max regen on AG's chest and boots?

Yes, if remove the gem, he will disappear and stay alive.

If it looks like he is dieing, just double tap "x" on your keyboard. No need to start mouse acrobatics to quickly remove the gem :D

Because of this I said that I prefer Bloodbond as the body armour for my AG. Most often the AG dies because of one-shots or many hits over a very short time period. Regen does nothing then. Only a bigger lifepool can prevent that and Bloodbond gives 25% increased max life vs the 10% (at best) from an elder armour. And it also has 1% regen. So we lose 0.8% regen and gain 15% max life if we assume the elder armour is rolled perfectly.
Last edited by Mecielle on Apr 20, 2018, 7:27:53 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
Because of this I said that I prefer Bloodbond as the body armour for my AG.

I looked at the numbers, and Bloodbound seems a bit better. The thing about life is that it makes regen more effective, so you end up not losing that much regen. You do lose some, but that's with a perfect roll. Realistically, your elder armour isn't going to be perfect, due to price and availability. While, perfect and near perfect, Bloodbounds are more plentiful and affordable. I added it to the guide.

25,051 life, 1541 regen (25% life, 1% regen)
vs
22725 life, 1625 regen (12% life, 2% regen)
I also recommend getting boots with 1% Life reg when hit instead of 2% if you are on a budget.

Atziri's Step with 2% Reg is like 70 chaos - 1 exalt :(
"
Spliffor wrote:
I also recommend getting boots with 1% Life reg when hit instead of 2% if you are on a budget.

Atziri's Step with 2% Reg is like 70 chaos - 1 exalt :(

Yea, I would prefer white boots with 1.5-2% regen over 1% Atziri Steps, the spell dodge is not worth 0,5% regen.

Different topic: I know OP mentions "Aspect of the Spider" in the guide, but it kinda lacks something like "try to do this! It is insanely strong, both offensively and defensively". I just feel like everybody should try to include it in this build. Constant 15% more damage and 30% reduced movement speed, with a range of practically the whole screen is by far the best use of your remaining mana.
Last edited by Mecielle on Apr 21, 2018, 10:33:17 AM
To OP

You said that for crafted elder gloves

"*Different sources of increased attack speed can't coexist. Can't roll more than one on the same item."

Does this mean that my attack speed on gloves doesn't stack

I'm talking about "Socketed Gems have 16% more attack and cast speed"

and 12% increased attack speed?

Does it stack or not?
"
Spliffor wrote:
To OP

You said that for crafted elder gloves

"*Different sources of increased attack speed can't coexist. Can't roll more than one on the same item."

Does this mean that my attack speed on gloves doesn't stack

I'm talking about "Socketed Gems have 16% more attack and cast speed"

and 12% increased attack speed?

Does it stack or not?

He just meant that you can't roll both, the Faster attacks support affix and the normal attack speed affix on one item, because the faster attack support affix already comes with increased attack speed secondary. That is what you have.

Also, just a quick look at your gear, you should value flat life on your items much higher than anything else you can get (provided you have resists nicely overcapped). Higher life is the primary source of damage while also being the best defense.

Your amulet for example: A Marble amulet with 80-90 life and no fire/spell damage would be a big improvement over your 37 life amulet with fire and spell damage.

Same with these gloves, if you can't afford more Insanity Essences to roll over them, at the very least you should throw an annul or two on them and hope armour or life leech gets removed so you can craft 64 life on them.
Last edited by Mecielle on Apr 21, 2018, 5:40:58 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
Also, just a quick look at your gear, you should value flat life on your items much higher than anything else you can get (provided you have resists nicely overcapped). Higher life is the primary source of damage while also being the best defense.

Your amulet for example: A Marble amulet with 80-90 life and no fire/spell damage would be a big improvement over your 37 life amulet with fire and spell damage.

Same with these gloves, if you can't afford more Insanity Essences to roll over them, at the very least you should throw an annul or two on them and hope armour or life leech gets removed so you can craft 64 life on them.

Sometimes it's worth giving up some life.

His amulet actually gives him more damage than one with only t1 life would give him. He does lose some toughness, but that amulet also has two high res rolls. It's a pretty solid amulet.

Those glove mods are really powerful when to comes to clearspeed. They also open up a socket, and remove the need to get dexterity on gear. They are definitely worth using, even though they don't have life. I agree about annulling them, but it really depends on whether he has enough currency to craft a new pair if that one gets bricked. Those essences are rather expensive.

One thing i would recommend is replacing Silver flask with Quicksilver flask with MS mod. It gives an extra 30%, and has more charges.
Last edited by rhah on Apr 21, 2018, 6:33:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info